Status: Complete!!

All I Wanted

Epilogue.

(Dakota.)

That was over a year ago. A lot has happened since then. Sky and I became seniors. School was still the same, unfortunately. Sky and I had taken our relationship much farther. I love him with all my heart and I honestly think he saved my life. If I’d never met him, I probably wouldn’t have lasted long without him. I was just to lonely.

Too bad my parents decided to pay me a visit. Such bad timing. They kicked me out after they figured out that I’m gay. Assholes. Sky freaked out on them because they ‘should love me no matter what.’ My mom slapped Sky. Did you know that Mrs. Sweet had a mean side to her? I didn’t…until that night. My mom ended up with a broken nose.

But all worked out because Mary let me live with them. Yes, Sky and I under the same roof. We tried to be quiet…I swear.

Deano and Sky became really close again. They had a special night, once a week, when Vince and I forced them to hang out together. It was nice.

Delilah got a boyfriend. At first we all liked him. Then, she got pregnant. We didn’t like him anymore(I‘m pretty sure Sky and Deano beat him up. But he wouldn‘t say). Now Delilah has a beautiful baby girl. Arianne. She’s so cute.

My life couldn’t have gotten any better. I had Sky and his family. Now they were like my own family. But they were so much nicer. That’s All I Wanted. And I got it.

(Sky.)

I got Dakota all to myself. We were finishing high school and he was living with me. Dumb ass parents of his.

I knew I was going to ask Dakota to marry me once we got out of school. But for now, I had the perfect life.

Deano was friends with me again. He’d said there was more of a reason why he’d stopped talking to me, but he couldn’t tell me. I didn’t care. I was happy as long as all was forgiven and forgotten. We were friends again and I wasn’t going to question it.

I could have killed Delilah when she said she was pregnant. At only 17!! Instead I just beat the shit out of her boyfriend. But shh…don’t tell Dakota. He’s be upset with me and Deano. But now I’m an uncle to the cutest baby ever. Well, babies. But that’s for Deano to explain.

I got accepted to a really good school. Full ride. Dakota said he was going with me. I couldn’t wait to be there with him. By then we’ll probably be planning our wedding. Well, if he says yes. Shit! I hadn’t thought of that!

Well, he better. Or I’ll have to force him into it.

…Life is great. I got All I Wanted and then some.

(Deano.)

My life turned into something I never thought it would be. But that’s a good thing. I may have been moving to fast with Vince but he’s got this magic pull on me.

Eventually, I got that car so I could get to Vince’s everyday. But by that time, I really didn’t need it. Vince had asked me to move in with him. Of course, I accepted. You know…for Micah’s sake. CoughCough.

A few months after that, he asked me to marry him. At first I was reluctant but I caved. I really loved him more than anyone I’d ever met and he made me turn my life around. I’d legally adopted Micah as my son. And now I had the perfect family.

I’d become and Uncle and a father in the same year. Delilah’s boyfriend sure got a beat down though. (I broke his arm.)

Vince convinced me to got back to collage though. I agreed that I would like to, but I didn’t want to leave Micah alone. He was just beginning to really walk and I thought it was dangerous. Plus I didn’t want to leave him with some random babysitter. But Vince made me. He said my education was important.

It’s amazing to think back to when I first met Dakota. I wanted him so bad, but now it’s all just a distant memory. I’m madly in love with Vince and will be for a long long time.

And now Sky and Dakota are going to get married eventually, and Dina is going to meet a wonderful boy/girl.

Our family is huge now, but we’re all happy.

That’s All I Wanted.

(Vince.)

Deano actually agreed to marry me. Who would have thought that would ever happen? I didn’t. At first, I didn’t even believe I was proposing. It kind of just happened. But my life couldn’t be better than it is now. I have a wonderful son and a wonderful husband.

Now, during the day he goes to school and I go to work. And at night we relax in our home with our son.

I even own the tattoo shop now. AKA, I make a lot more money than I used to.

Now I have a niece-in-law too. Delilah’s cute baby. (I totally know about Deano and Sky beating him up.) I told him not to, but he did it anyway.

Lizzy tried to fight for custody again after Deano and I got married. She said that ‘because I’m a homo I can’t take care of my son.’ I thought the judge was going to bitch slap her. He said he’d throw her in jail if she ever said something like that again. I don’t think he can do that…but it was still a nice gesture.

But now, I have my little family and his even bigger family to go along with it. I have the perfect husband and the perfect father for my son. That’s All I Wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is it. No more. I'm really sad but I have other things to do. Sorry. Umm...It's ok though. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop writing. So I'll always have some story out.
But I hope you liked it.

Bodacious Betty
Gates of Delirium
Oh.Glory.
I'mBatman
Naked_Zombie
xmydecemberx


I just want to thank everyone who ever commented or read or subscribed. I love you all.