Status: Complete!!

All I Wanted

Going Home.

(Dakota.)

“So…who are you?” he asked, not so nicely.

“D-Dakota.” Why can’t I say my own name anymore?

“Oh. Whatever. Sky, so you have some of my CD’s?”

Sky shook his head.

Deano rolled his eyes and left.

We went back to studying.

“So, that’s your brother?”

“Yup.”

“Oh. Cool.”

“Mhmm.” he mumbled like he was lying.

I started to get an uncomfortable feeling. I just wanted to go home and curl up in my bed with Talulu.

“Umm…Sky? I think I’m going to go home now.”

“Oh yea. We can continue tomorrow.”

He got up from the bed and walked me downstairs.

Mr. and Mrs. Sweet were curled up on the couch, watching a movie. His arms were around her shoulders and he head was on his shoulder. It was so cute. And so…nice. And normal. Something I’d wanted.

I looked at Sky. I could just imagine his strong arms around me. I shivered just thinking about it.

But no! Not gonna happen.

Mrs. Sweet’s eyes left the TV and landed on me.

“Goodnight Sweetie. If you need anything, don’t be afraid to call. Any time.”

I nodded and entered into the darkness of the night. I made my way one house over.

“Talulu!” I yelled as I walked into the house.

She came bounding down the stairs again from her usual spot. Only this time she pounced on me and knocked me over.

“Umph!” I groaned.

“Let’s go to bed.” I said.

I bounded up the stairs and pulled off my clothes, jumping under the covers. Talulu soon joined me. I thought as I petted her.

That family is so nice. Nicer than anyone I’ve ever met. Especially in this town. No one understands me. They don’t understand what happened. They all just…hate me.

But Sky. And all of his family (Deano excluded.) were just so...amazing. But maybe it’s because they don’t know. As soon as they find out. They’ll hate me. Maybe everyone is right. I’m just…despicable.

My own parents don’t even like me.

My thoughts took their toll on my mind and sent me into a deep sleep.

I’d have to figure it out later.
♠ ♠ ♠
really short filler. Sorry.
Comment.
Love.