Status: the end...oh so sad to see Jord go...look for the sequel!

And I Don't Want The World to See Me

Jabberwocky

It was pretty far into the movie. Alice was back at the white castle and it was the night before she had to fight the Jabberwocky. I couldn’t concentrate on the movie though, I was too busy worrying about Steven because he left for the Dominican Republic in two days. Also, my stomach was starting to hurt but it was only a little so I didn’t think much of it. The doctor said I might have false-alarm contractions. But it really didn’t feel like contractions, just a weird pain feeling. I was a little cold maybe that was the problem. Ethan lent me his coat and I put arms through it backwards but it barely fit over my big pregnant belly. There had to have been maybe another half hour left, I would be fine, we could go to the hospital if they didn’t stop.
I looked back at the screen just in time for a man with a flashlight to come into the movie theatre. I thought that was a little bit odd. I had heard a little snickering at the back of the theatre but I don’t remember anyone leaving to tell on them. Another pain. The four of us were only sitting about four rows back from the aisle that cut the theatre in two. The flashlight landed on my face. I couldn’t breath, what had I done? I tried to get air in but I was panicking, I didn’t know what was happening. I was hyperventilating, I started to cry.
I wiped at my eyes, my vision focused, I saw him. He was standing, holding the flash light. My knight in shining armor that on this particular Tuesday happened to be a pair of jeans and a shirt with his university’s name on it. I gasped in a breath, this couldn’t be happening. No, this wasn’t happening. I was surely dreaming, just Alice was, I pinched my arm, it didn’t work just like it didn’t work for her. I slapped myself across the face, Ethan looked at me like I was crazy, the flashlight stayed on me. I got angry then. Steven had to come and ruin everything right when everything was looking up. I jumped out of my seat and scooted out past Ethan which was the only thing that sat between me and that boy. I could kill him, my mouth was drawn in a tight line. Ethan told me to wait, he was going to get out and let me go through more easily but I was afraid I’d explode before then. I tossed his jacket back at him, I was suddenly flaming hot. I walked--waddled-- as fast I could out of that room and Steven ran after me. It wasn’t until I hit the pavement of the sidewalk outside that I really started crying.
“Why are you here?!” I yelled, people stopped just to stare but I glared at them and they continued on their way.
“What do you mean, why am I here?” his voice was lower than mine, I felt like we should be on Springer. “That’s my baby, I deserve to be there when he’s born.”
“He is a she. See you don’t know anything,” I spat, I wanted him to go away. Right now what was best was for me to continue loving Ethan and to not follow my heart.
“I’m trying, Jordan, you ran away from me,” he said. Those words stung.
“Why do you have to be here? Why do you have to ruin everything?” I wanted to yell but I contained myself as best as I could. I hate fighting in public.
“Because I love you, Jordan, I can’t forget you and honestly if I can’t be with you then I don’t know the reason I was put on this earth,” he said, spilling his guts to me.

Steven’s POV:
“Ew,” she said. Really, I just poured my heart out to her and all she can say is ew?
“What?” I snapped.
“I think I just peed my pants,” she admitted and cracked up laughing.
I just stared at her.
“Omigod,” she said in a light sigh, more laughter than an afterthought said in another light tone “I’m going into labor.”
My eyes shot wide faster than those words came out of her mouth. She laughed again.
“Are you high?” I asked, honestly.
“No,” she said, she looked pale. She kinda stumbled forward and collapsed onto my arms. Omigod. She didn’t just lose consciousness, did she?
By this time the party she was with was coming out the movie theatre’s door and spotted me with Jordan in my arms. I brought her to my car which was only like two feet away put her in and strapped on a seatbelt.
“Who are you?” a man asked, he was the kind of handsome you saw on magazine covers and Hollister ads with clothes that looked way to nice to just be seeing a movie.
“I’m her baby’s father, who are you?” I asked.
“Her fiancé,” he said, like I was dumb or something. The words were like a slap across my face.
“Ok, get in the car,” I told him, he went for the drivers side and I told him he was crazy if he thought he was driving my car and I made him sit in the back. The thirty-something couple looked at me, I looked at them and told hem to get in the back too. They did very quickly. I tried to get to the hospital but the traffic was horrible as it always is in the city. I got to the hospital though about a half hour later. Jordan still wasn’t awake. I sent in her fiancé to get the wheelchair. It had started to rain and things didn’t look to good. I introduced myself to the two in the back seat. They greeted me back and the fiancé came back out with the wheelchair. We got Jordan in it, signed her in. According to my knowledge the baby was 11 days early. I did read somewhere that stress can make the baby be born before the due date. Oh God, that means I did screw it all up.
♠ ♠ ♠
almost to the end. can you feel it coming on? i'm starting to get sad.