Status: Last updated: 11 Mar.

Wednesday Nights

Four

"Oli?" Christofer muttered softly as he looked over at the hunched taller man. Oliver glanced over at him, a bit sleepy eyed, although that was just because of the atmosphere.

"Mm?" he responded, sitting up properly now on the sofa.. In fact, he felt a bit childish and odd for getting into the film on the television. He swallowed, unnoticeable, and smiled over at the smaller boy.

"What, uh.... what do you think about gays? Yano, just... gay people, in general?"

Oliver furrowed his brow as soon as the question was asked. "'spose I've got no problem wiff 'em," he said with a shrug. In fact, he had a gay friend back home- he sighed... home.

"But..." Christofer muttered.

Oli unterrupted him, brow still furrowed. "Are yeh gay?"

Christofer instantly shook his head, then pulled his knees more toward him, then looking straight at the television screen again. Oliver looked down for only a moment, then let his back rest against the couch, eyes on the screen as well.

"Maybe," Christofer muttered, almost silently after a moment of the silence itself. Oliver looked back at him, puzzled. How was he maybe gay? "I just..." he breathed. "I dunno. I've kinda been finding guys attractive lately. I think... I mean, well, okay, look-" Christofer rubbed his forehead and glanced over at the post that lay on the counter from earlier. His mind set changed instantly when he stared at the red letters, trying to make them out. Suddenly, he hopped out of his seat and grabbed the paperwork.

"Fuck! Shit, fuck!" he hissed, dropping the paper on the counter and covering his face with his hands.

Oliver stood, concern written on his face. "I, er... wha'?" It didn't take Christofer long to basically throw the notice at him. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to say. Couldn't he just pay the bill. "Er, can' yeh jus' pay?" he murmured, hoping he hadn't said the wrong thing.

Christofer shook his head. "They wouldn't let me, I've been late on rent way too many times." He sighed and frowned, tears clouding his eyes. He couldn't afford it here, he had nowhere now that meant.

Oliver held the paper, reading it over: there was nothing he or Christofer could do but pack. He rubbed the back of his head. "Er..." he started, then stopped as he realised he had nothing to say. His mates were coming to get him tomorrow...