Sequel: Letters From Ellie
Status: Completed :)

Forgive and Forget: A Billie Joe Story

Scared

I step away from the door and run my hands through my hair. Billie Joe watches my every move.

"I'm not gonna run, dumbass," I say quietly. He smiles a little.

"I know you're not," he murmurs.

"Really now? Care to enlighten me?" He looks down for a second, but then returns my curious stare.

"I'd have to catch you. Depending on where you would go, there's a very high chance we'd be alone." My heart pounds erratically in my chest. He probably hears it but continues anyway. "I know you're too scared to run, Ellie-"

"No I'm not," I interrupt, my voice shaking slightly.

"Give me a break, yes you are. I can see it in your eyes." He slowly walks closer and I back up into the wall. He stands right in front of me and smirks.

"No one around, just us," he whispers. I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping and praying this was all a crazy dream. I open them, but no luck.

"Tysen is going to walk out of that room any second-"

"No he's not." I go to cover my eyes so he doesn't see the tears, but he grabs my wrists and pins them against the wall by my head.

"Billie-"

"When I'm looking in your eyes right now, I see everything I've done to you. All your pain, every tear, every scream. You're scared out of your mind, whether you wanna admit it or not." I don't say anything, slowly taking deep breaths. He sighs after about thirty seconds and opens the door. "She's about to fall asleep, you should really take her home, Tysen." Ty walks out and takes my hand.

"Don't you wanna come with us," he asks Billie.

"Nah, I think I'm gonna take a walk." Ty nods and we walk out to the parking lot.

"He'll be able to come home tomorrow." I still don't say anything. I just stare straight ahead. He looks at me and I see his expression turn concerned out of the corner of my eye. "Babe, what happened?" I shake my head, but he stops walking. Due to his strong hold on my hand, he stops me, too. "Ellie, tell me what happened." I grind my teeth together, a new habit for when I become nervous. He figures it out after only a few seconds. He starts walking again, taking me to his car. He opens the passenger door and I drop in as he gets in the driver side. I glance at him and see his fists clench.

"You need to answer this question, all right?" I nod. "What the fuck did he do in the hallway?" I clear my voice.

"Nothing-"

"Don't fucking sit here and lie to me, Ellie. Tell me what he did." I shake my head. He starts the car and drives back to the house. When we get there, he cuts the engine and looks at me. "Just go in, we'll talk in your room."
♠ ♠ ♠
I gots an MSN!!! Yayyyy!! XD kshadows@hotmail.com :D I'm on the messenger thingy a lot so yeahhh :)) comment!!
<3 - Katelyn