Sequel: Letters From Ellie
Status: Completed :)

Forgive and Forget: A Billie Joe Story

Demand

I get out of the car and walk into the house. As soon as I step into my room, and fall onto the bed and groan, thinking about everything. After about ten minutes, I stand up and walk out into the hall and to the banister. I look down to the living room and see Tysen on the phone.

"He did something to her," he murmurs.

"Did she tell you," Robbie asks. Tysen has it on speaker.

"No, she's barely talking."

"What about her eyes?"

"She was scared. I mean more scared than I have ever seen her. Whatever he did..." He doesn't finish the sentence.

"Stay with El in her room tonight and we'll all talk when I come home later. I think the doctor is gonna give me something so I can sleep. I'll talk to you later."

"All right, bye." He hangs up the phone and drops it on the table. He looks up and sees me.

"How much of that did you hear," he asks. I shrug.

"Enough." He walks over to the bottom of the staircase.

"Come down here for a sec." I do as he asks and walk to the last step. He wraps his arms around my waist and I just rest my hand on his chest. He stares at me for a few seconds in silence before saying anything. "What happened?"

"I'm not telling you-" He cuts me off.

"No, I mean what happened with you in general? You're so much more different now that Billie's back. I know he's not the only reason why you're acting like this. Even if he didn't do anything to you in the hallway." I look down. He sighs when I don't answer him. "Let's go back upstairs and you can get to sleep." I nod and he takes me back to my room where I lay down and instantly sink into the deepest sleep I have ever had.

***Next Day***

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulder.

"El, you up, baby girl," Ty whispers.

"I am now, asshole," I mutter. He chuckles. "What time is it?"

"2:48." I sit up.

"In the afternoon?!" He nods. I look around in disbelief.

"Yeah. You fell asleep a little before 4am, so you slept for about eleven hours."

"Holy shit," I breathe. He smiles.

"It's nice to hear your voice again." I don't say anything. "Robbie is downstairs if you wanna see him."

"Is Billie down there, too?" He nods.

"Yeah, he is. Actually could you take a quick shower and then meet us downstairs?" I nod. He kisses my forehead and walks back downstairs. I gather clothes and walk down the hall to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and put on the clothes I grabbed. I stand at the banister railing again and listen to what they're all talking about.

"Billie, just fucking tell us," Robbie demands angrily.

"I didn't do anything to her! Why can't you guys believe me," Billie exclaims.

"Because she was not talking last night," Tysen states. "She was scared. So scared that she wouldn't even look at me. I fucking know you said or did something, so just tell us!"

"I held her against the wall, all right," Billie yells. I can see the tears in his eyes from where I'm standing. "I trapped her between me and the wall! I scared her so she would know that I still have as much power over her as I did two years ago!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Alkfhlwkgthvmowih WHAT?! XD hehehe, cliffhangerrr :D commentt pleaseee. I shall update again on Wednesday.
<3 - Katelyn