Sequel: Letters From Ellie
Status: Completed :)

Forgive and Forget: A Billie Joe Story

Untitled

"Ellie, what's wrong," Caiti asks me, sounding concerned. I stare at Billie as he looks up at me. He knows I heard him.

"Nothing," I reply, faking a smile. Stephy smiles back and throws snow at me. I laugh and we get in a snowball war. I glance at Tysen and Billie, but they've gone inside. We go into the house an hour later soaking wet and freezing. We go to my room and change into warm clothes before walking back downstairs.

"You guys are gonna crash tonight," Tysen laughs.

"Are you sleeping over," I ask, looking at Stephy and Caiti.

"I have a horse show tomorrow," Stephy says.

"And Aiden is coming over tomorrow during her show so I'm not alone," Caiti says with a wide smile.

"You could come here so you won't be alone!" I sit on the recliner and Caiti walks over and sits on my lap.

"But me and Aiden are gonna be busy." It's silent as I just stare at her.

"Busy with what," I ask seriously. I look at Tysen and he's smiling a little.

"We could go upstairs and I could show you," he says. I tilt my head in confusion as Billie glares at Tysen. Stephy's cell starts ringing so she walks into the kitchen to answer it. A few seconds later she walks back in.

"Caiti, we gotta go," she says then looks at me. "Use protection when he shows you." I chuckle and they leave. Tysen walks over and picks me up so he can sit on the recliner. He sets me down on his lap and snakes his arms around my waist as tight as he can without hurting me. Billie walks out of the room and Tysen rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Do you wanna go upstairs," he asks huskily. I look at him.

"I don't care, if you want to," I murmur. He smiles and picks me up bridal style. He carries me up to my room and puts me on the bed. He shuts the door and leans down so he can kiss me. I kiss back as he crawls on top of me and moves hair out of my face. His hands drift down to the waistband of my jeans.

"Tysen," I gasp. He sighs.

"I know, I know. You're not ready, I know." I sit up as he sits back.

"Then why-"

"That's the first time we've gotten that intimate in a while."

"No it's not-"

"Yes, baby girl, it is. I would remember something like that." I look down, but he tilts my head back up so I'm staring right at him. "It's not your fault, all right? You're only sixteen, there's a lot more for you to worry about than sex."

"I still feel like it's my fault..." He leans forward and lightly kisses me again.

"Don't, okay? It's fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler :( I'll update again on Friday. Comment!
<3 - Katelyn