Sequel: Letters From Ellie
Status: Completed :)

Forgive and Forget: A Billie Joe Story

Believe

"I know," Billie whispers. He stares at me for about a minute before standing and grabbing his jeans and throwing them on. Picking up the rest of his clothes from the floor, he walks to the door and turns to me. "That was amazing, by the way. Tysen's definitely lucky to have you."

"He's not keeping me around for just sex like you are," I say, slightly glaring at him. I sit up, but pull the sheets up to my neck. "He actually loves me."

"I love you, El, I do-"

"No, you don't. You love the pleasure I give you. That's how it was however many years ago, too." He looks down for a fw seconds, thinking about what to say. He looks back up and walks over . he runs his hand through my hair, but holds my fringe on the top of my head.

"Believe me, Ellie," he murmurs, staring down at me. "I love you more than anything else in the world for everything you are." He kisses my forehead and walks out, closing the door behind himself. I look at the clock and sigh. 9:59pm. I pick up the phone and dial Tysen's number as tears start falling from my eyes.

"Hello," he asks after the second ring.

"Tysen," I say shakily. "Can you come home?"

"I'll be right there." He hangs up and I shut my eyes. His voice changed when he said that. He knows why I want him home. I grab my shirt from the floor and put it on, along with my sweatpants.

Only five minutes later, I hear the front door swing open and someone running up the stairs. My door opens and Tysen walks in, looking pissed.

"Where's that motherfucker," he growls. I stay silent, my tears keeping me from saying anything. He walks over and wraps his arms around me as I cry into his shirt. "What happened?"

"He... he..." I cry harder, disabling me to reply.

"He raped you, didn't he?" I shake my head. He gently pulls me away from him. "Then what did he do?"

"We... we had sex," I say, still crying. "It wasn't rape, because..." I hang my head in my hands. "I liked it! Oh my, God, Tysen! What's wrong with me?!" He takes in an almost silent gasp and rewraps his arms around me. I can't even guess how long I cried into his shoulder before I finally fell asleep.

***6:24am***

I wake up still being cradled in Tysen's arms. Everything that happened last night crashes over me and I feel tears in my eyes again. I slowly stand up, making sure I don't awaken Ty. I tiptoe to Billie Joe's bedroom and see him sleeping peacefully. I walk over to his sleeping state and kiss his forehead as a tear falls from my eye. I take a deep breath and walk back to the room I share with Tysen. I sit down at my desk and pull out a piece of paper and pen. After looking back at Tysen for a few seconds, I start writing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Does anyone think they know what will happen?
The end is near. And when I say that, I mean there's only one chapter left. Probably tomorrow (Easter). And I'll try setting up the sequel right after that. It's gonna be an... interesting ending. Some of you might be confused, but we shall find out. Comment.
<3 - Katelyn