High School Never Ends

Dirty Little Secret

Alex was keen to go to home economics, not really to cook, more to see Jack his teacher. Jack was one of the younger, attractive teachers who never shouts. So knowing Alex he happily walked to home ec where he took his seat and waited for Jack to get everything ready. Alex rested his head on his hand and just watched Jack bring out all the ingredients, he smiled whilst looking at Jack's ghetto ass. Alex was then lost in a day dream, he was dreaming that Jack would pick him up and kiss him, then just carry him away. Alex was soon snapped put of it by Jack's magic voice.
"Right class, like I showed you yesterday we will be cooking a basic cake and put icing over it." Jack reached over and took an apron and tied it on. Alex thought he looked so cute with an apron on. "Okay, go get your aprons and begin." Jack clapped his hands once and all the students rushed over to grab an apron and begin.
Once Alex had put on his apron and collected everything he needed he began cracking the eggs, that went all good. Then, came measuring the flour. He walked over to the table and picked up a medium sized bag if flour and walked bag to his table. He ripped open the bag and the flour went everywhere. All over Alex's face and arms. Alex sorta looked around then put up his hand.
"Sir, I need help." He called. Jack looked up and smiled. He walked over to Alex's table and placed the flour to one side.
Jack took a cloth and wiped the table and must of got some on his hands and rubbed his nose because when he returned to Alex he had a little bit of flour on his nose. Alex giggled a little bit.
"Sir, You have some flour on your nose. Allow me." Alex wiped the flour off with his finger. Jack blushed a little.
"Thank you Alex, now lets get your cake sorted." Jack then helped Alex.
By the time Alex had put the cake in the oven, the bell went.
"Alex, what are you going to do? Your cake is still in the oven." Jack said as Alex sat on the table, swinging his legs girlishly.
"I'll wait behind, no biggie." He smiled and so did Jack.
"Your lucky because this is my free period, so while that's in the oven, you can help me clean up." Jack flung Alex a damp cloth.
So Alex wiped down most the tables and dried them. The door then went, Jack shouted come in. The door opened and Corey the Janitor walked in with his scary zombie mask on that he never takes off, with a mop. For once he was silent so Alex continued to wipe down the tables. Until, When he was wiping down the tabled some flour fell on the floor. Corey looked at the flour then Alex.
"You think that's funny?" He glared through his mask.
"Sorry, I'll clean it up." Alex said not really wanting to bother the crazy janitor.
"No,No, I'm the janitor allow me." he walked over with his mop.
Alex backed away a little. Corey hunched over and looked at the flour. He the whacked Alex across his torso with his mop.
"Think that's funny huh? How about this." Corey picked up a bag of flour and put some on his hands before smacking Alex's face.
"Sorry," Alex said with flour on one of his cheeks.
"Yeah, you will be. " Corey then launched the mop at Alex "YOU CLEAN IT." Then stormed out.
Jack came out and smiled "Janitor?" Alex nodded. Then there was a ding from the cooker. Alex took out his cake and poured his icing over it.
"Thanks for helping me Mr. Barakat." Alex giggled, brushing Mr. Barakat's arm with his fingertips.
"Any time." Jack grinned as he finished off the dishes.
Alex then walked to his next class, P.E with Mr. Merrick. He didn't mind P.E but it was hard work with his teacher. Mr.Merrick had huge muscles and nice abs. So Alex walked into P.E where Mr. Merrick was making his class of boys do push ups.
"Put your asses in it guys." His teacher said. "Alex...Why you late?"
"Oh, held back in home ec. "
"Well, sit down." Alex took a seat on the bench.
Zack Merrick was a little annoyed that Alex wasn't joining in today, Alex was one of his favorite students but could be annoying. Zack couldn't wait for his class to end because he will get to see the Maths teacher, Rian Dawson. He smiled at the thought of being with him. He sat on his chair and thought back to their one night stand. That wasn't that long ago. Just when they first met, he thinks, he then joined in in all the work outs. Then the bell went.
"You all did well today." He smiled and dis-missed his class.
Zack walked into the staff room and slouched on one of the couches, he was sweating, he hasn't stopped working out since 9am and its now 11am. So got a drink of water and waited for Rian, and funnily enough, Rian entered the room.
"Hey Rian." He panted just catching his breathe.
"Hey Zack, hard day?" He smiled and sat next to him.
"Yeah." He smiled.
Rian looked at Zack up and down, he was only wearing a vest and a pair of trackie bottoms. Rian smiled, He desperately wanted to just lick him all over, and when I say all over, I mean all over. Rian tried to resist and he did for a little bit.Until he couldn't take it.
"You've got a little...um." Rian moves closer to Zack's face and wipes away a little bit of sweat.
Zack looks at him. They look at each other closely in the eye. Rian then closed his and leaned in. Their lips touched gently at first. They massaged against one another. Zack licked Rians bottom lip. Rian opened his mouth and their tongues met up and mingled together. Rian then rolled ontop of Zack. He put his hands on Zack's face and was forcing the kiss. Zack held Rian by his hips. The kiss grew fierce, their tongues were bashing together, they lips and moving quickly. They were fighting for victory. Zack eventually won but they still continued to kiss, very fierce like ' I will kiss you no matter what' kind of way. Rian let out a little moan in pleasure.
"Mr. Dawson Th- Oh My God!" The kiss immediately stops and Rian and Zack both look up to see Mr. Galocher, the other Maths teacher walk in.
"Oh bugger." Zack mumbles to Rian.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this ain't doing so well :|. Ah well, Me and sammy enjoy writting it.
I must say I love writting about Corey the crazy janitor. So pleasee tell us what you think. (:
Comments makes me cry from happiness :L (:.
And subscribe as well (:

Zoe xx