High School Never Ends

Build God Then We'll Talk

Ryan picked up a tray and walked in front of every child. Considering he is a teacher. Today was soup and salad. More like, crap and leaves. Ryan sighed as he got his food and walked out and into the staff room, from where he will hopefully find Brendon. His love, Brendon is a English teacher. Ryan smiled. Brendon tends to wear tuxes quite a lot, which made Ryan gasim basically.
Ryan entered the staff room to find Corey the janitor and Brendon. Brendon was topless and Corey was holding his shirt and tux jacket. Ryan stared in confusion.
"I though he stole my mop." Corey said. Ryan looked to the right of Corey, his mop was right next to him.
"Corey, your mop is right there." Ryan pointed to the mop. Corey looked at the mop then Ryan.
"You stole it. Yeah, Look guys, I am a janitor not a bully victim. So Ryan, I am afraid I will get you when you least expect it." Corey shook his head and slapped the clothes into Brendon's chest and took his mop before walking out.
Ryan sighed and sat next to Brendon who just placed his shirt and coat next to himself. Ryan placed the tray of food on the table and laughed a little.
"It looked like he was about to rape you." Ryan smiled. Brendon forced a smile.
"Yeah, well. Corey is crazy. I would watch out if I were you."
"Oh god." Ryan laughed.
Ryan took a sneak peek at Brendon's abs. He was quite impressed, he smiled. Brendon then picked up his shirt and put it on. He attempted to do the buttons but couldn't manage. Ryan helped him, he leaned closer to him so he could button them up. When he had finished he looked up at Brendon who was looking at him, their faces were only centimeters apart from each other. They looked into each others eyes and slowly leaned in closer and closer until their lips touched. Their eye's closed as their lips were together. Soon, they were rubbing against one another. Ryan put his hands round Brendon's neck and Brendon put his hands round Ryan's waist and pulled him closer. The kiss grew more intense, Ryan's hands moved up and into Brendon's hair and ran his hands through it.
Brendon then slipped in his tongue to meet Ryan's tongue. They were wrapping round each other, play fighting for a while. The Boy's noses were crushed together but they didn't care. Then, Ryan pulled out and looked at him before placing a peck on his lips. Brendon smiled at him before kissing him again, more gently this time. They were lying across the couch, there legs twisted in with each other. Then, they heard the bell. Brendon pulled put and looked at Ryan.
"Tomorrow, lunch time,storage room." Brendon kissed Ryan very quickly before putting his tux coat on. He winked at Ryan then left.
Ryan stayed on the couch for a few moments longer and smiling at the perfectness of the kiss. Ryan then stood up and walked out. He made sure Corey was no where to be seen then walked down the hall way. He pulled out his phone and started to text, not paying attention to where we was walking. Next thing he knew he was on the ground lying on some sort of slimy liquid. He looked up to see Corey and his creepy mask looking down at him with his mop in his hands. His dreads were dangling down.
"You happy, now I have to clean the floor again. I'M NOT DOING IT." Corey flung the mop at Ryan's chest and walked off.
It took a while before Ryan came to his senses. he then saw a hand sticking out to help him up. It was Rian Dawson's hand. he smiled and let him help him up Once Ryan stood up he thanked Ryan and walked off. Rian smiled knowing he did his good deed off the day.
Rian walked off and into his maths room. he hated this period. He has the first class, he normally has to send a kid down to the office. So he entered his class to find everyone was talking and being incredibly annoying. Since Rian is always a calm, happy man he just stood there waiting for them all to shut up, or he gets his assistant to shut them up, but he isn't in today. Eventually they all shut up and Rian began his lesson.
"Thank-you, today 2nd year, we will begin Pythagoras." He smiled, everyone grunted. "No one likes it, I know. But I have to do it every year so stop complaining." Rian sighed and began to write on the board. Once the class began they all started to whisper, which he didn't mind until he heard on kid say.
"Yeah, my brother saw Mr.Dawson and Mr.Merrick get it on in the staff room." They giggled Rian stared at them.
"Get out." Rian pointed to the door. "I am about to take you to the office." Rian was not impressed. Normally he doesn't mind people saying stuff about teachers but that just pissed him off.
Rian walked along to another class to find a teacher to look after his class. He did, then he took the boy down to the office. He brought him into the head teachers office and left him. He mainly only comes with students to the office because he hates his class. So Rian sat on the chair.
"Hi Rian." He heard the familiar voice of Zack. He looked up to see Zack standing there smiling at him.
"Hiya Zack, why you here?" he asked.
"Kid injury. You?" He sighed as he brought over a chair next to Rian.
"Kid whispered to another kid that he saw us getting it on in the staff room." Rian covered his face between his hands.
"Nah, I'm sure he is lying, no one saw except that assistant who never even cared much." Zack smiled hugging Rian. He placed a small kiss on the top of Rian's head.
"But what if the rumor goes round then we lose our jobs?" Rian panicked.
"We will find new ones. but, I am here for you, always." Rian leaned into Zack's muscled chest and smiled.
"Thanks Zack." Rian smiled and hugged him.
Then the boy walked out and apologies to his teacher, then they walked back to their class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's really short and stuff. But hey.
There will be action very soon (:.
So, not bad going, 5 stars xD
So please continue to subscribe and comment. Thanks x

Zoe xx