High School Never Ends

Guilty Pleasure.

William sighed, wandering around the corridors of bookshelves and replacing books here and there. He didn't understand why ignorant, piss-off-annoying kids couldn't just learn to put the fucking books back when they were done. What would take them four seconds took him an hour during what was supposed to be his lunch break. Little shits. He dragged his feet across the stained carpet, wishing he was as tall as some of the twelve year olds at the school so that he could actually reach the top shelf of the bookcases. Life was hard, children sucked.

Whilst he was leaping, hand outstretched, trying to replace a bible to the top shelf, he suddenly stiffened, all the books dropping from his hands and landing on his small feet. The large hands that had placed themselves on his miniscule hips reached in front of him, taking the battered bible from his hands and reaching up easily and placing it in the correct spot.

"How's my little cupcake today?" the husky voice breathed against his neck, followed by his tongue trailing languidly from the top of his spine to the base of his neck. William frowned at the familiar nickname and wrestled his body around in the tight embrace so that the two men's chests were pressed together.

"Gaaaabe,” he whined, “why are you here?
Gabe frowned, gestured to his shorts and shirt uniform combo.

"Same as always. I'm a delivery guy. I deliver things. You need things delivered," he grinned pressing kisses to William's neck and collar bones.

"Okay, thanks I guess. What're you delivering?"

"Copies of Twilight, etcetera," Gabe shrugged, raising an eyebrow when William screamed in horror, mouth contorted.

"Get out!" he ordered. "I will not sign for that, I will not accept it. Get out, you disgusting man."
Gabe laughed and was slapped on the back of the head.

"I am a librarian, therefore I am supposed to supply literature to the annoying little buggers at this school. That's not literature, that's bird shit," he glared at Gabe for his awful crime who proceeded to ignore William's words and push their mouths together, pressing his tongue against William's rosy lips and parting them. The whole bother of the pile of crap being delivered was lost to William when his body was pressed tightly into the bookshelf behind him, Gabe's fingers pushed under his pink shirt, smoothing over his lower back.
"Hey, I just shifted a shitload of boxes...I'm kinda thirsty..." Gabe seemed shock at William's grin, he clapped his hands excitedly and took hold of his hand, leading him to his little office.

"I can finally show someone my Tibetan orange juice! This is the best thing that's ever happened!" When the glass of juice was placed on the desk in front of him, Gabe took a tentative sip before smiling sheepishly at William's excited expression.

"Yummy," he enthused before standing and wrapping his arms around William's waist, lifting him and placing him on the desk. He stood between his knees and pressed their lips together roughly, sweeping his tongue into his mouth rapidly. Soon, he reached behind William, sweeping all of the contents of the desk onto the floor and lying William down. Gabe hooked his fingers into the waistband of William's trousers, yanking them down over his skinny, pale legs. William mirrored this, frantically working at the buckle of Gabe's shorts.

They only had a short while so wasted no time and soon enough, Gabe was kneeling on the desk in front of William with his underwear at his ankles, pulling creamy ankles around his coppery hips. Both men grunted and groaned when Gabe's motions caused them both pain and pleasure so that the two mixed and William became uncertain of which was which.

Both men froze when an annoyingly squeaky voice came from somewhere in the library.

"Mr Beckett?"

"The library is closed!" William screeched, gazing over Gabe's shoulder. "Get out immediately or I will expel you, so help me I will!" he heard the surprised whimper before the little person shuffled out, falling over a pile of books before running out sobbing. He hadn't seen the compromising position of the Mr Beckett and the delivery man so they returned to their before activities; filling the library with their pleasured noises for a further couple of minutes before they finished with little mousy squeaks from William and deep sighs from Gabe.

William was arranging the papers on his desk, hair dishevelled and a guilty, wide eyed expression on his face as Gabe zipped up his manly shorts when the crazy janitor walked in. His head was tilted to the side, eyes manic behind his mask. He stopped before William's desk and stared at the two men.

"Hey guys, watcha been doin'?"

"Oh nothing, really just sorting-"

"What is this?" Corey dropped to his knees immediately, pressing his nose into the wetness on the carpet. He reappeared slowly from behind the desk, holding his finger in the air. "What do you call this substance?" Corey growled, waving it in William's face.

"My orange juice!" he cried, a dismayed expression on his face.

"I'm not cleaning it! This is disgusting, I don't like citrus fruits!" he smeared the orange juice on William's cheek before scuttering away, muttering about lemons and limes. Gabe smiled, kissed William's cheek and murmured a 'see you soon' before leaving. William smiled and returned to manically arranging the books on his desk, muttering to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
No offence to twilight or anything... -lies- This was written at about four am so excuse my jacked up way of thinking.