High School Never Ends

Painting Flowers

Jared walked along the corridor cursing at every child, in French of course, that happened to be walking by, Jared hated children with a passion. So he scuttled along the hallway, he is on a mission to find the gorgeous piano teacher, Mathew Bellamy, Mat is the only thing Jared can actually liked and talk to, like a normal human being. Jared heard the ringing tones of the piano, the tune that Jared loved, he knew it was Mat. He followed the musical notes until he was at the room where it was coming from. He stood outside for a moment or so and savored the music running through his ears. He held onto the hand of the door and twisted it, he looked inside and right enough Mat was sitting there with his long black coat, playing the beautiful instrument. Jared walked over to him since Mat couldn't hear his entrance Jared wrapped his arms round his waist.

"Tu pie'ce beaux." In other words you play beautifully,

"Merci monsieur." Mat replied smiling and turning around to face his love.

Jared smiled as he kissed his lips innocently, obviously Mat wanted more, something a little more..rough? so he grabbed Jared by the collar and pulled him towards him so he had no choice but to fall on his lap and kiss his ever so roughly. Jared but a little surprised at first but once he was up to date with everything he reacted and kissed back, Mat was still holding onto Jared's collar. Jared really didn't know what to do with his hands so he placed them round Mat's back. Mate leaned back, deepening the kiss, his back was leaning on the piano so all sorts of noise was coming from it.

"AHHHH THAT'S NOT MUSIC!" They heard Corey scream as he ran past the door screaming like a little girl. They didn't stop to say okay?

Mat slipped his tongue into Jared's mouth, they manged to stand up so Mat was basically sitting on the piano, they noise didn't bother them, to be honest nothing about the moment bothered them. They just kissed, heavily, their tongues merging together, quite happily. Nothing could really disturb the moment. Well, nothing they could think of. Jared moved his hands onto Mat's ass, Mat here, was not complaining, he was more than happy for that to happen.

Then, the worst timing ever, something actually did disturb their moment, the bell. The stupid bell rang, Mat and Jared leaned out and looked at each other, they smiled at each other and walked out, pretending nothing actually happened. Mat went off to his student and Jared walked over to French.

"No but seriously, I want to have him." Frank said, not realizing Jared is right behind him.

"Get over yourself Frank, you will never get laid by a teacher." Jared rolled his eyes and walked off

"Your wrong, anyway, I am off to art to do a little flirting with Mr.Way." Frank smiled as he entered Mr.Way's class.

I guess you could call Gerard Way a little unusual, he was the art teacher, long black hair that covered most of his face, also when he is concentrating really hard on a piece of work his tongue sticks out and that's what Frank found cutest about him. To be honest, Frank isn't to fussy about art, it's more about Mr.Way that he liked. something about him made Frank attracted to him.

"Okay, class, we are going to be a painting of this...girl?" Gerard examined it for a moment. "yeah, girl. So, take your paint bottles and get on with it." Gerard laid out all the paint bottles that you were to put on a pallet and do your work silently. Frank got all of his paint and stuff and sat back down, surprisingly enough, Frank sat right at the front since he always make 'mistakes' so Mr.Way would help him. So he got on with his painting.
Frank did the out line and the basics, then it came to detail and that's where he made all his 'mistakes' so My.Way would lean over him and fix it with his magic touch. So, being Frank he did his usual.

"Sir, I have did something wrong." Frank announced, no one was surprised.

"Mr.Iero, I am not shocked." Mr.Way smiled which made Frank blush.

Mr.Way walked round his table and leaned over Frank, putting one arm round each shoulder, he fiddled round with the paint brush, doing what he can to the fucked up paper. Frank inhaled his scent, he smelled like a light after shave that quite frankly Frank feel for.

"There you go Mr.Iero." He smiled and patted Frank's shoulder before returning to his own painting.

Everything was silent until you heard the roars of the janitor.

"THIS ISN'T ART, AHHH!" Corey screamed, Frank looked up, Corey picked up some kids paint board and slammed it onto he kids head, the kid screamed and Corey ran his hands through the guys hair, giggling to himself, Frank reckoned he said. "He he, paint, he he, feels so weird." But he couldn't be sure.

"Mr.Taylor, may we help you." Gerard asked the janitor, Corey looked at Gerard.

"No." He giggled and walked out giggling about the feeling of paint.

"Sir, my hair is covered in paint." The guy complained.

"It will wash out Mr.Wood." Mr.Way said with out even looking up.

So that's pretty much why Frank loved art.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think ? :)

Wow, 10 stars, kinda of a win xD

Drop us a comment and all that :)

Zoe xx