High School Never Ends

The Only Hope For Me Is You.

For Alex today was a day you couldn't help but smile at, mainly because he had Jack for home ec 5rd period. So during the lunch Alex went up early just to do a little flirting, and to help out with his 'home work'. So practically skipping in the class Alex enters, he sees Jack sitting at his desk marking some papers.

"Hey Mr. Barakat." Alex smiles and walks over to Jack.

"Alex good to see you, why are you here?" Jack asked looking up.

"I need help with my home work," Alex sighs and pulls out the papers.

Jack pushes all his work to his side and takes the paper, Alex takes a seat next to him. Explaining it as best as he could Jack tried to teach Alex the basics of food poising. Of course though Alex did get it he just wanted to be near his teacher, Jack was the same with his student although he covered it up even though they flirt constantly. After a few minutes Alex did a few questions and Jack corrected them, they were stealing glances at each other as they worked.

"Do you get it now?" Jack asked putting down his pen.

"Yeah I do thanks." Alex smiled as he folded with the paper and shoved it in his pocket, then he looked round to see Jack sitting quite close to him. They just stared at each other happily.

"Oh yeah, em I need to get things ready for your class. Excuse me," Jack excused himself and walked into the cupboard. Alex nodded and remained seated, he then took a deep breath and stood up. He walked over into the cupboard to see Jack picking up some things, he walked over and grabbed Jack's neck and pushed their faces closer until their lips touched. Not going to lie, Jack was a little taken back but didn't fight Alex off, he just wrapped his arms round him and Jack pushed him harder against the shelves. His hands ran through Jack's hair, messing it around, Jack's hands were slowly moving round to Alex's ass. Not that anyone was complaining. Next thing Alex knew Jack's head tilted to the side and he started to suck on the side of Alex's neck. Alex smiled and held the back of Jack's head as he did his business.

"Fuck, I should leave." Alex said once Jack pulled away from his neck.

"I don't want you to," Jack mumbled as he kissed him again.

"I'll be back soon, promise." Alex smiled and walked out the cupboard not bothering about his hair or neck, as he walked out though he saw something rather strange. Corey was sitting cross legged on the floor in front of the fridge. Everything had been pulled out and arranged neatly round Corey as he rocked back and forth.

"My pretties." Corey giggles, as soon as he sees Alex though he jumps up with his mop. "YOU FILTHY BEAST!" He screamed and ran out the room. Alex laughed as he picked up everything and put it back in the fridge.

"I'll see you soon." Jack calls over from the cupboard.

Meanwhile Ryan and Brendon were minding their own business at lunch time. They didn't have lunch, they had other plans. So as soon as Brendon's class was finished he walked over to Ryan's class and walked in. He didn't say anything but as soon as Ryan saw him he dismissed the class.

"I'd close that door if I were you." Ryan smirked walking up to Brendon who closed the door before walking up to the windows and closing the blinds. Brendon walked over to Ryan and held him close. They started off as a kiss, a heavy one at that. Then things went deeper, Brendon was pushing Ryan back so Ryan ended up jumping on a table with his legs round Brendon. Slowly Ryan lay back and Brendon was leaning over so he could kiss him, Brendon's head kissed down Ryan's neck, down his chest and to his belt buck. He straightened his back and undid Ryan's buckle, and his own before pulling them down.

Smiling Brendon put his hand round Ryan's dick as he leaned over and kissed him, Ryan was moaning and getting hornier. Breathing heavily down Ryan's neck, Brendon started to kiss the sides of Ryan's neck before standing up straight again. He took Ryan's legs and put them over his shoulders. Brendon prepared Ryan and positioned him correctly, he warned Ryan that he was ready and he nodded. So then he started to push in, doing it as quickly as he could trying not to hurt Ryan too much, Ryan let out a few moans in pain but not a lot. Once Brendon was all in he began to thrust and soon found Ryan's prostate.

While they were going at it they were to busy to notice the door, but one Brendon did look round to face the door window he saw Corey standing at the windows just staring at them. Brendon gave a quick glance at Ryan then back to Corey who suddenly had a massive pair of binoculars and were staring right through them.

"Fuck off!" Brendon screamed and grabbed the closest thing to him which was a pen and flung it at the window. Corey pulled down the binoculars and smiles creepily before walking off into the distance.

At the end of lunch time Ryan and Brendon were both finished and were just sitting at the tables hugging. The bell went and they said their good byes, Brendon walked out and as soon as he turned to his right he bumped into Corey who was giggling childishly to himself.

"I saw it, I saw it all." Corey laughed.

"Please don't tell," Brendon begged looking up at this...man.

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" Corey laughed as he slapped Brendon's chest and ran away into the distance once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been ages.
Sorry it's short.
Basically, sorry for everything.

Zoe xx