Mann Gegen Mann

Seven Inch Cocks

Writen in Richard's POV

We were getting ready to rehearse some of our new songs. I was sitting there tuning my guitar, Paul and Ollie were talking about the football last night, Till was talking to the manager about the upcoming tours and Christoph was slowly taping away on his drums. I couldn’t help but notice the cute expression he gets on his face when he drums. Till came over to join us and we started rehearsing. That took up a few hours of the morning. When we finished rehearsing I put my guitar away and walked into the kitchen to get a drink.

“Do you want to go out clubbing with us tonight?” Christoph asked me.

“Who’s going?” I replied.

“Paul, Ollie and me,” he answered. I thought about it for a while.

“Ja,” I replied in a way that didn’t seem like I was keen on going.

“Awesome, we’ll be leaving at seven,” he replied. I nodded my head before leaving the kitchen. I walked up to my room and laid down on the bed. It was about 1pm now, I had a few hours to waste but I couldn’t think of anything to do. After twenty minutes I decided to go down stairs. Paul and Ollie were playing Guitar Hero. I sat on the couch and watched them.

“Wow Paul you play the guitar better on here then when you play a real guitar,” I laughed.

“Shut up Richard! You’re breaking my concentration!” Paul hissed. Christoph walked into the lounge room.

“I’m taking on the winner!” Christoph shouted. He sat next to me and waited for the song to finish.

“I bet I can kick your ass,” I said as Ollie handed the guitar over to Christoph.

“Bring it on pretty boy,” Christoph challenged. I grabbed the guitar Paul was using. Christoph selected ‘Before I Forget’ by Slipknot on hard. The song was intense but I won.

“Ha! In your face! I won!” I bragged.

“Yeah! Well I’ll kick your ass at drums!” he commented back. I laughed.

“Yeah you probably would,” I laughed. Christoph laughed at my lack of confidence. Hours passed like minutes and I was getting ready to go out. I went for a quick shower and put on some jeans and a shirt. I walked down stairs and saw Christoph there waiting.

“Wow I thought Paul would’ve been ready before you,” he teased. I punched him in the arm, in a playful way of course. Paul soon came down stairs and soon followed by Ollie. We all loaded into one car and headed for the nights clubs. We started drinking and didn’t stop. Paul kept buying me lap daces that I didn’t even want. We kept going to different clubs and picking up all these girls. Most of them were following Doom and me. All I wanted to do was have a quiet night but instead I came out here and got dragged all over town. I was completely wasted and could barely walk.

I woke up the next morning with a bad hangover. I felt someone kick me. I started to panic. Who did I go to bed with last night? I’m still wearing my jeans so nothing could have happened. I rolled over to see who was in my bed. It was Christoph. He looked so cute while he was sleeping. What am I thinking? Why do I feel this way about him? He groaned and rolled over, he was now facing me.

“Rise and shine cockhead,” I said and pushed him out of my bed.

“Argh! Why did you do that?” he groaned.

“You were in my stretch space,” I commented as I snuggled back into my pillow. Doom picked up a pillow and hit me with it.

“I was comfortable,” he replied. I laughed.

“So was I till you kicked me,” I replied.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I kick a little in my sleep,” he commented.

“Yeah I noticed,” I said. Christoph just laughed. He climbed back into my bed.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Sleeping,” he replied.

“But it’s my bed,” I replied.

“Ja I know but my bed’s too far away,” he replied and I laughed at him.

“Just don’t kick me in your sleep,” I said.

“I won’t as long as you don’t ass rape me in my sleep,” he replied.

“What makes you think that I would do that?” I asked.

“Nothing, I’m just mucking around,” he laughed.

“Okay,” I replied. We slept for a few more hours before being woken up by Till.

“Aww what a perfect couple,” Till said.

“Ha-ha, suck me,” I said as I got out of bed.

“Come on Reesh we know you’d enjoy that too much,” Till teased.

“More like you would enjoy having the pleasure of having your lips around my thick seven inch cock,” I commented. Paul and Ollie just laughed at him.

“What about seven inch cocks?” Doom asked as he woke up. We all started laughing at him.

“Don’t worry Doom just go back to sleep,” Paul laughed. And Doom did exactly that. We went down stairs and had a late breakfast, after about twenty minutes Christoph joined us. I was sitting outside on one of the lawn chairs, only wearing a pair of boxers and sunnies.

“Trying to get a tan?” Christoph asked.

“Nein, I look too good without one,” I replied and he laughed.

“Keep dreaming Richard,” he replied and sat on the lawn chair next to me.

“If you don’t put sunscreen on you’ll burn,” he told me.

“I’ll deal with it,” I replied and relaxed more into my chair.

“Have fun getting skin cancer,” Doom said and walked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is the first chapter. If I don't get any messages or comments, I'm not going to keep writting this story.