Mann Gegen Mann

Couple Treatment

Christoph sat there focusing on the TV screen. Everyone else was out; it was only me and him home. Christoph was sitting on the floor in the lounge room, concentrating on his game and was blocking the rest of the world out. I was lying on the couch behind him. I slowly ran my fingers through his loose curls. He jumped and paused his game. My hand quickly retreated.

"You scared me," he sighed.

"I'm sorry," I replied. Christoph resumed playing his game. I lied there, watching him. I couldn't resist. I leaned forward and gently kissed up his neck. He let out a sigh and paused the game.

"Richard," he said and pulled away. I started at him.

"I told you, I need time," he said.

"And I need you;" I told him "let me love you." He turned away from me. I could tell he didn't want this. I rolled onto my back and closed my eyes. I heard Christoph's game start again. 'Why does he do this to me? He knows I want him.' After sleeping on the couch for fifteen minutes I felt someone lay on me. I moved as much as I could and opened my eyes. Christoph was lying on me, cuddling up to me.

"I thought you needed time," I said.

"I do. I'm not sure if I love you but I know I want to be with you," he paused "I don't want to use you though."

"You won't be using me, if anything I'll be using you," I told him. Christoph sighed. We moved so we were more comfortable. I managed to steal a kiss from his lips.

"I love you," I sighed. Christoph stared at me with soft eyes.

"I like you," he replied and I laughed

"Christoph, don't feel bad about it. I know you still need time to get use to the idea of loving a guy and a band member," I said. Christoph smiled and gently placed a kiss on my lips.

"Thank you for understanding Reesh," he said.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“Around six o’clock,” Doom replied “the others should be home soon.” With that being said we heard the front door opening. Christoph jumped off me and walked into the kitchen.

“Richard, it’s your turn to cook,” Paul said and dropped a bag of groceries on my chest.

“No it’s not, it’s Ollie’s turn,” I complained.

“No, Richard it’s your turn,” Ollie said.

“I’ll help you,” Christoph said and I smiled. Christoph helped me cook dinner. He sat next to me while eating dinner this time. It felt good knowing he felt comfortable around me again.

After dinner I went up to my room. I was reading a book I bought a few days ago. I’ve almost finished it. I was concentrating on the book and was caught up in the fantasy the book created.

“Hey,” I heard a soft voice whisper, bringing me back into the real world. I looked up and saw Christoph standing there.

“Hey,” I whispered back.

“Want some ice cream?” Christoph asked, holding out the bowl full of ice cream. I smiled and tapped the empty space on the bed next to me. Christoph smiled and joined me on the bed.

“Mmm, chocolate flavoured,” I said as I took a spoonful and slipped it into my mouth.

“What are you reading?” he asked.

“True blood,” I replied. Christoph fed me a spoonful of chocolate ice cream. He placed the bowl on my stomach and placed his head on my shoulder, with his arm resting below the bowl.

“Read me the story Reesh,” he said.

“Okay,” I laughed. We laid there on my bed, I was reading him the story and he was feeding me ice cream. Once the bowl was empty he placed it on the bedside table. He cuddled back up to me and I continued reading. After ten minutes he started kissing my neck and pulling on my shirt. I looked down at him. He kissed my cheek.

“That’s enough reading for one night,” he whispered, pulling me closer.

“But it’s getting really interesting!” I whined.

“Somebody needs their sleep or they’ll be a cranky boy in the morning,” Christoph said like he was talking to a three-year-old. I pouted at him. He kissed my cheek before pulling the book out of my hands and placed it on the bedside table. We cuddled up on my bed. He placed a kiss on my cheek. I wanted to feel his lips on mine so badly. I leaned in and stole a kiss. Christoph was shocked but he never pulled away. He went with the kiss, granting me access so my tongue can dance with his. We lied on the bed playing with each other’s hair and caressing one another’s bodies. We were so comfortable lying with each other that we started to fall asleep. My eyes were beginning to become heavy and I was unable to keep them open. I lied there slowly drifting into a shallow dream.

“I love you,” I heard a faint voice murmur and felt warm lips pressed against mine. I rubbed my cheek against his chest.

“I love you too,” I whispered and moved closer to him. Christoph was shocked when he realized I heard him. Our bodies were pressed so tightly together. Our legs laced with each other’s. I slipped into a deep dream, feeling content knowing I finally had my Christoph.