Mann Gegen Mann

The Love Only a Man Can Give

I went upstairs to inspect my neck farther. In a way I was glad Christoph did it. Leaving temporary marks of our love on my skin was a sign to me that wanted this relationship. The red stood out against my white skin and there was no way of hiding it, not that I wanted to. I felt two strong arms embrace me and tilted my head back to rest on his shoulder as I stared at his reflection in the mirror.

"Thanks for not telling the band that I did that to you," Christoph said.

"It's okay, besides I know we don't want to go public about it yet," I explained. Christoph smiled and kissed my exposed neck.

"I thought you liked women," Christoph said out of nowhere.

"I do," I replied "I just also like men." Christoph remained silent for a while.

"Chris just because you're dating me doesn't mean you can't like women or be with them, you just can't be with them while we're dating," I explained.

"So if I was seeing a woman that would be cheating?" he asked. I turned in his arms.

"Ja," I answered "Chris are you seeing a woman?"

"Nein, I was just curious as to how this works," he explained. I sighed in relief.

Christoph and I have been spending a lot more time together and not in anyone else's company. I was proud of him; he has started to resist girls at night clubs. Paul keeps teasing him and says he's acting like a married man. It doesn't seem to bother Christoph that much though, he seemed happy with me. Even though we fought over who was the guy in relationship. Can you believe that he thinks I'm more chick-like? We haven't really argued yet so I'm guessing that's a good sign, although the rest of the band is getting suspicious as to why were aren't play fighting like we use to. There is no good lie to cover that though, we just said we got sick of it and they didn't buy it too well.

We were sitting on the lawn chairs on the deck in the backyard, basking in the sun. Everyone else was inside doing there own thing. Christoph and I weren't wearing anything more then a pair of sunglasses and boxers. I looked over and saw Christoph lying there, so peaceful and starting to burn.

"You're burning," I told him as I sat up "let me put some more sun block on you." I pulled my chair closer to his then grabbed the sun block of the table that was sitting between our chairs. I sat on the edge of my lawn chair and squeezed sun block onto my hands before slowly rubbing it all over his bare chest and abdomen. Christoph started caressing my calf and thigh while I smothered his chest and abdomen in sun block. I leaned forward and kissed his chest while I caressed his abdomen. Christoph was slightly tense from my actions. I could tell he was worried about people seeing us.

"Don't worry, just relax," I whispered against his skin. I felt him shiver as my breath touched his skin. Christoph slide farther down the lawn chair, allowing me better access to his abdomen. My right had caressed his side and my lips worked over his lower abdomen. Little moans escaped his lips as I was slowly arousing him.

"Reesh stop," he said as he pulled me up. I was now lying next to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked while staring into those beautiful blue eyes.

"Not here," he whispered "people can see us." he said.

"I'm sorry, I just can't resist your semi naked body," I explained. Christoph gave me that cute smile he always gets when he gets complimented. I smiled back at him. He took my hand in his and stood up.

“What are you doing?” I asked as he started walking inside.

“I'm taking you up to my room, you naughty boy,” he said “How dare you take advantage of my half naked body like that.” I was excited and nervous all at the same time.

“Are you going to punish me?” I asked as he pulled me up the stairs.

“You bet your ass I am!” he said with a devilish grin.

I was really starting to get nervous. Christoph has never been like this before, was this something of my influence? He took me up to his room just like he said. He pushed me onto to the bed and started straddling me. Christoph reach over to his bedside table and pulled out a pair of red fluffy handcuffs. He cuffed me to his bed and kissed and bit my neck. I wasn't too worried because I'm pretty sure Christoph doesn't know how to fuck a guy so I didn't have to worry about much. I was curious as to how he was going to punish me; he never seemed like the bondage type.

"Oh I have a treat in store for you," he smirked. Christoph twisted me so I was lying on my stomach. He sat on my lower back and undid the handcuffs before replacing them with a tie. He then did the same to my legs. I laid defenceless on his bed, tied down and awaited my punishment. I felt Christoph get off then bed and heard movement around the room though I was unable to move my head much to see what he was doing. I felt Christoph resume his position on the bed.

“I’m going to make you pay,” he whispered in my ear.

“Really? I’d prefer it if you’d make me cum,” I laughed. I felt something firm and hard connect with my left ass cheek.

“Oww! Geez Schneider, be gentle! That’s a tender area!” I hissed. I heard him chuckle at my whininess.

“Don’t be such a baby Reesh, I didn’t hit you that hard,” he retorted. I felt Christoph’s finger tips slip under the waist band of my boxers and slowly begin to pull them down, leaving me now stripped on his bed.

“You have such a beautiful body,” he said while kissing over my back “I don’t know why you cover it up with clothes.”

“Because I’d have you jumping me every time you saw me,” I laughed. I heard him sigh with anger. I braced myself waiting for another hit to the ass but instead I felt Christoph push his index finger up, deep inside me with minimum lube.

“Oww!!! Fuck!! Gentle!!” I cried.

“Well maybe if you relaxed it won’t hurt so much,” he hissed “beside I said I was going to punish you so it wouldn’t be fair if you didn’t get hurt.” I held onto the bars on Christoph’s bed head as the pain slowly left my body and I relaxed.

“Good boy,” Christoph whispered. Maybe I was wrong; maybe he did know how to fuck a guy. Christoph slowly started to move his finger around inside me, getting me use to the motions. He then inserted a second finger, then a third. The sharp feelings of pain turned into intense feelings of pleasure. Christoph could tell I was enjoying this too much when I moaned. He removed his fingers and I sulked.

“What? Why?” I whined.

“Playing with you is fun and all much it doesn’t provide much pleasure for me,” he explained “Now, you’re not to enjoy this and it will hurt.” I wanted to brace myself for the pain but I knew it would only make it hurt more so I laid there and waited. I soon felt Christoph place himself between my legs and lined himself up. With one hard thrust he entered my body and I let out a cry as I clutched the bars on Christoph’s bed.

“Oh Reesh, are you okay?” he whispered worriedly in my ear.

“Ja,” I managed to choke out. He laid there, letting my body adjust to the thickness of his cock before he slowly started to pull out and thrust in again. The same pattern continued but the pace changed, becoming faster and faster. The pain suppressed and pleasure began to take over. I found myself lifting up into his thrust and begging for him to go harder and deeper. Christoph did exactly that, holding tightly onto my body as he drove his rock hard cock into my ass. After fifteen minutes of an intense ass pounding I sprayed my bodily fluids over his sheet and he soon followed cumming deep in my ass. Christoph slowly pulled out and took his placed next to me on the bed. A shiver ran through his body as his breathing slowly became normal. His head rested on my shoulder and his right hand slowly caressed my back.

“Sorry if it hurt,” he whispered.

“It’s okay,” I sighed “do you think you could untie me though?”

“Oh right,” Christoph said, completely forgetting I was tied to his bed. He slowly sat up and untied my feet first then my wrists. I rolled onto my side and embraced the naked man next to me in bed and we fell into an exhausted sleep.