The Man Who Felt Betrayed

What's there to say about him?

Matthew Charles Sanders, the lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold is the man with the voice that'll bring shivers, along with fear, crawling down your spin. He's got eyes for none other than Valary DiBenedetto. Their committed relationship with one another has made their friends look at them in wonder and admiration. How did this prestigious rock star manage to stick with his girlfriend of many years without any trouble? Simple. He loved Valary with all his mind, heart and soul. He knew would have to be the world’s biggest idiot to fuck up a relationship with her. Many people looked up to them, but even more people envied them because what they have with one another, and m. Since the day Valary made Matthew the happiest man to walk the face of the earth by agreeing to marry him, life for Matthew has been nothing but perfect.

Brian Elwin Haner, Jr. is known as the ladies man. With his infamous smirk and talented fingers, he’s able to get any woman he wants at any given time. Having the title of the Lead Guitarist in the band, men bow down to his skills while women offer to do more than bowing down. Many women have offered Brian a relationship, desperate to have him all to themselves, but Brian was never one to settle into a committed relationship… That was until his twenty-eighth birthday when he finally realized that no amount of money or fame would bring the same amount of happiness as being a father. He decided that his drunken hook-ups with Michelle Dibenedetto needed to come to a stop and both had a mutual agreement to finally be exclusive with one another. If anything, women hate that they can’t have him, and man hate that they can’t be him.

Zackary James Baker is with Gena Paulhus, the total beauty queen. Some would say that they didn't deserve each other, but then again Gena and Zacky would like to think other wise. They had met a few years ago, Zachary and his sister decided to spend some quality time with each other and for his sister, spending quality time wouldn't have been spent anywhere better than the new Salon and Spa that had opened. Regardless of whether Zachary wanted to go or not, they went. He was grateful for his sister pushing him to go, because that was where he had met the love of his life. Zachary and Gena had been one hundred percent faithful with each other. They believed that they were destined for each other. Zachary couldn't be anymore content with his life, because after he got off of tour he always had his life and most importantly, Gena waiting for him back at home.

James Owen Sullivan is known to be the outgoing one of the group; always the one to be able to make everyone laugh with his childish ways. His life had been anything but pleasant. He was kicked out of his home at the age of fifteen because of his stupid decisions to do drugs and drink alcohol to the point where he'd forget his name. His parents gave up all hope with him and couldn't deal with him anymore. Jimmy was left to fend for himself from then on. At least, that was before he became extremely wealthy from the success of being the drummer of his band. He stopped doing drugs but is still drinking himself silly, but at least he is happiest at best. He is married to the only woman who can put up with his insane antics, Leana Silver.

Last, there's Jonathan Lewis Seward.

Well, what's there to say about him?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just the introduction. The next chapter will be up soon. There just aren't many Johnny fanfics so I decided, why not make one, haha.