Just Sweep Me off My Feet Again

Twelve.

After pushing her way through the bodies merged together, in the living room, Holly spotted a familiar face talking to one of her close friends. She let out a squeal and quickly stumbled over to the pair, pushing Nick out of the way as she came face to face with one of her favourite singers.

"Oh, my God. You're Demi Lovato!" Holly grinned, abruptly taking Demi's hand in hers and shook it violently.

The Disney star chuckled nervously in response and nodded her head, "That I am," she smiled. "And you are?"

"Holly!" The teenager replied as soon as the words had left Demi's lips.

"Nice to meet you, Holly." Demi smiled.

Holly's jaw dropped and she grabbed the first person walking by - who happened to be Alex. "Alex! Did you hear that?! Demi Lovato just said it's nice to meet me. Me!"

"That's great, Holls." Alex laughed, sending an apologetic smile to Demi.

Holly turned back to Demi and smiled. "So, since we're like buds now... Can I have Joe Jonas' number?!" she asked, eagerly; the grin never leaving her face.

Alex frowned deeply at Holly, "You can't say shit like that!" he said, nudging her away from Demi. "I'm so sorry for Holly's behaviour. She's not normally like this, I promise..." Alex chuckled. "Besides, you have a boyfriend." Alex added, nodding his head towards Holly. Holly shrugged,

"Who could soon be Joe Jonas." she retaliated, crossing her arms over her chest. A small cough was heard from behind them, as Stephen grabbed another bottle of beer off the side.

"I heard that." he mumbled, sending Holly a fake glare.

Holly sent him a small grin and pressed her lips to his in a small kiss. "I'm sorry, baby," she said, cutely and engaged in a more passionate kiss with Stephen. Alex scoffed,

"You two are gross." he said, as Holly stuck up her middle finger at him, as he walked away.

John watched on from the other side of the kitchen and sighed, placing down his beer on the counter. "Hey, man... I'm not feeling well," he informed Kennedy, placing his hand on Kennedy's shoulder. "I think I'm just going to head back to the apartment, okay?"

Kennedy eyed John for a moment before speaking, "You want me to come with you?"

"Nah, I'll be fine." John shook his head. "Really, Kennedy. I just want to go back and sleep. I don't want to ruin your fun," he informed his band mate, after John saw the look Kennedy was giving him.

Kennedy nodded, "Alright, man. I'll see you later."

After more alcohol had been consumed, the party moved to the backyard where even more chaos started to take place.    

"Jac, why the fuck don't you have a pool?" Eric asked, sighing loudly as he leaned back on his chair. "It would make this party so much better."

The girl laughed and shrugged, "I'm sorry. Next door have one, they just usually let me use theirs."

Garrett jumped out of his deck chair, stumbling slightly as he caught his balance,

"Next door have a pool?!" he said, walking over to the fence that was seperating the two gardens. Holly, Stephen and Kennedy all walked over to the fence Garrett was now peering over, all looking over into the neighbouring garden, too.

"Holy shit, she isn't lying." Holly said with wide eyes, as she stared at the pool in front of her.

"Their pool is fucking awesome." Garrett and her said, in sync, as they continued to stare at the neighbour's pool. Holly smirked,

"Let's go for a swim!" she yelled, looking at Garrett, and then to Stephen who was on the other side of her. Garrett nodded his head quickly,

"Let's go," he grinned, scrambling over the fence with Holly, Kennedy and Stephen in tow.

Jared sighed and shook his head, "They're really going to get themselves in trouble, aren't they?" he questioned, mainly directing it towards Jac. She nodded her head and look towards her neighbours house.

"Only time will tell."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this hasn't been updated in a while! We're having a real writers block right now, so we've slowing down posting the chapters we have until we think of what to write!

Comment and subscribe, please! :) xo