Two Worlds Collide

x002

Ruby’s P.O.V.

“Hello?” I answered the blackberry nervously.
“You! Uh… Ruby! What happened?! Why am I in your body?! Are you in mine?!” I heard my voice panic into the phone.
“Nick!? You’re in my body? I’m in yours! I have no idea what happened! I just woke and I was a man!” I exclaimed pacing back and forth.
“Same! Except I woke up and I was a girl!” He screamed.
“Okay, calm down! What did you do yesterday?” I said taking deep breaths.
“Uh, we went to a Chinese restaurant and there was and earthquake but I was the only person who felt it and-” He managed to get out before I cut him off.
“WAIT! The exact same thing happened to me! And, I got a really weird fortune cookie; it had a really weird fortune. I can’t remember what it said!” I said wracking my mind trying to remember the fortune.
“Me too! Um, my fortune is in the grey pants in the washing basket next to my piano” He said.
“Oh yeah, mines in the green skirt pocket in my bathroom.” I said thinking back.

I went over to the washing basket and fished the fortune out.

A journey soon begins, its prize reflected in another's eyes. When what you see is what you lack, then love and recognition will change you back.” I read the fortune aloud at the same time as Nick.

“What do you think it means?” Nick asked.
“I don’t know.” I admitted.
“Are you scared?” Nick asked hesitantly.
“Yes.” I admitted shyly.
“Are you?” I asked quietly.
“A little.” He said.

He then sighed deeply.

“We need to make this work.” He said.
“Okay, tell me everything I need to know about you.” I said sitting down at the piano and putting Nick on speaker phone.”
“Okay, well you are obviously not an obsessed fan so, well, my name is Nicholas Jerry Jonas. I am 17; I was born on the 16th of September 1992. I have 3 brothers, 2 of them older. There is Paul Kevin Jonas II, we just call him Kevin or Kev, and he was born on November 5th 1987, he is 22 years old. Then there is Joseph Adam Jonas, we just call him Joe or Danger, he was born on August 15th 1989. He is 20. And my younger brother, Franklin Nathaniel Jonas, we call him Frankie or Frank the Tank, he was born on September 28th 2000 he is 9. And you just have to call my mom and dad, mom and dad. I have type one diabetes, Joe should help you deal with that, and uh, yeah. I think that’s about it.” Nick said.

“Okay.” I said tinkling around on Nick’s piano playing something random.
“What about you?” Nick asked.
“Um, my name is Ruby Emily Brown. I am 16. I was born on the 9th of March 1993. I have 1 brother. His name is Noah Orson Brown; we just call him Noah, or Nob or Nobby. And he calls me Reb or Rebby sometimes. He was born on the 18th of October 1990. He is also Gay. I do go to school so you will have to attend that for me. And call my parents mom and dad. That’s should be about it.” I said still playing the piano.

“Sweet, are you listening to the radio?” He said.
“No, why?” I asked.
“The music in the background.” He said.
“I’m playing your piano?” I said slightly confused.
“Wow! You’re really good!” He exclaimed.
“Not really…” I said blushing.

“NICK! BREAKFAST!” I heard Joe call from the hallway.

“Remember your manners.” Nick said and we said we would talk later and I hung up and followed Joe into the dining room.

I sat down in-between Joe and Frankie.
I looked down at the plate in front of me and gulped.
It was piled up with waffles, bacon, eggs, hash browns, you name it!
I looked around me and saw everyone digging in so I picked up my knife and fork and began to try and make a dent in this mountain.

As I was cutting up a piece of waffle with my knife and fork, I noticed that everybody was using their hands – except for me and Denise.
I shrugged it off and eventually finished the massive feast.

“Do you want me to help wash up De-uh-Mom?” I said almost calling her Denise.
“Oh…Kay…” She said looking at me like I had just said I wanted to be a fairy.

After clearing the table and washing up the dishes I went into Nick’s room.
I grabbed his phone and dialled my number and lay on his bed on my tummy.
It rang twice then he answered.
“Yo, yo, yo. Rubaaay!” He said enthusiastically.
“Uh… Nick? Why are you so hyper?” I asked
“I realised that because your body doesn’t have diabetes, I can eat SUGAR! WOOP! I went down to the corner store and went CRAZY! I’ve missed sugar so much!” He said and I could hear him shoving food into his mouth.
“Hold up! Nicholas! You can NOT just go around shoving every ounce of sugar into my body! You will make me fat! And you will have to pay for it! If you want to eat sugar, do so in MODERATION and GO TO THE GYM!!” I screamed.
“Okay, okay.” He said sighing.
“Good. Now, what happened at breakfast?” I asked changing the topic.
“I was a good boy-slash-girl. You family is really nice and funny. What happened over there?” He said.
“Well, I got served a MOUNTAIN of food so I had to get that down, then I helped wash up and here we are.” I said.
“Wait! You washed. Up?” He said disgusted.
“Yeah…” I said.
“You’re not being like me!” He said.
“Oh gosh sorry!” I said.
“Now, have you checked your blood?” He asked.
I hesitated.
He sighed.
“Go get Joe to help you, just say you don’t want to do it alone and look sad.” He said.
“Okay I will ring you back.” I said and hung up.

I went to the room that had JOE written in blue on the door.
I knocked.
“Yeah?” Came Joe’s voice from inside.
I opened the door and told him I needed his help with checking my blood and added puppy dog eyes.
He sighed.
He took me into Nick’s room and got out the blood tester thingy.
He quickly pricked my finger and put it into the machine thingy.
I held back my yelp and took a deep breath.
“It’s fine.” He said and went back to his room.

I rang Nick back and we talked for hours until I he had to go shopping with mum.
I got an incoming call that wasn’t Nick, it was….
♠ ♠ ♠
DUNDUNDUN.....
:O
Who is it?
Who do you think is ringing Nick :O

im lame :D

please comment!