Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 25.

Brendon’s POV:

I was rifling through my locker for my history text book, when I was suddenly hoisted up by my shirt. Oh great.
I was slammed against the lockers and I looked up. “Ryan? What the hell?”
“You took it too far this time!” he screamed. “Why won’t you accept that you’re madly in love with her?”
“I don’t love Emma! I’ve no idea where the fuck you’ve got this from!”
“Well it’s pretty fucking obvious to everyone else! You ruined my fucking relationship because you’re so damn jealous!”
“The reason it fell apart is because you got together with Keltie! It was nothing to do with me, and I was not jealous!”
Ryan punched me. One of my so called best friends just punched me.
So I kicked him away from me and punched him across the jaw. Hah, that felt good. Bastard deserves it for making Emma cry.
I punched him again and again until he was cowering on the floor, trying to cover his face.
“Take it like a fucking man, Ross! It was all your fault! If you really liked her you wouldn’t have fucking cheated on her! No one makes my best friend cry and not expect to get a fucking thrashing! And how DARE you try and put it back on me.”
He looked up at me, wiping his bleeding lip. “I’m not saying it’s your fault. I know I shouldn’t have cheated but when I met Keltie it just seemed to click, y’know? I also know it’s inexcusable but when I kiss Keltie it feels so much better. There’s that connection… those sparks. It feels how a kiss should feel. It felt nice with Emma… but that’s it. You must know what it’s like to be with someone you like but don’t think you’ll ever love.”
“I… I guess…”
“Then you can empathize.”
“I can, but if I thought I might feel better with someone else, I wouldn’t cheat. You fucked up Ryan.”
“I know.” he nodded. “I know. I wish I’d left it with Keltie for a few weeks before stopping dating Emma. On the plus side, you can date her now.”
“Fuck’s sake, I don’t want to date her! She’s just my best friend!”
“That’s not what you said before.”
“I was high, Ryan. When I’m high I become really horny and anything female-”
“Or male, I’ve heard.”
“Yes.” I sighed. “Anything female or male became really appealing to me. She just happened to be there.”
“Mmm, of course.”
“I swear I’m gonna punch you again. I don’t love Emma.”
“Look me in the eyes and tell me that you don’t wish she was your girlfriend.”
I looked him in the eyes. “I, Brendon Urie, don’t wish Ezmerelda Graziella was my girlfriend.”
“Liar.” he smirked. “You’ve always liked her and you know it.”
I frowned. “And here I am, about to apologize for punching you repeatedly, and you try to tell me that I’m in love with Emma.”
“But she looks good, right?”
“Oh, fucking amazing.”
He laughed. “How can you say that and also say you don’t like her?”
“I can say she’s beautiful without liking her.”
“No, you can say she’s pretty without liking her. As soon as you say beautiful, it’s love.”
“And you know so much about relationships, huh?”
“True, but have you ever kissed her?”
I nodded.
“Made out with her?”
“Once.”
“And did you like it?”
“Of course I liked it.” I scoffed. “I’d be crazy not to.”
He held my hands. “Brendon, I can’t quite tell whether you’re lying to me but know it inside or you genuinely can’t see how much you love her.”
“The second, and I don’t.”
“Answer me honestly, if she was to come out here, kiss you passionately then say ‘Bear, be my boyfriend’ you’d say no?”
“Yeah, because if you hadn’t noticed, I have a girlfriend.”
“But Emma means a lot more to you than Harriet.”
“Spencer means more to you than Keltie.”
“You got me there, B. But yours are both girls.”
“It is legal for a guy’s best friends to be a girl and have a girlfriend.”
He sighed. “You’re so difficult sometimes.”
“I don’t love her! I mean, I love her as a friend but that’s it. You’re only doing this to try and make me feel bad!”
“No, trust me, I’m not. Anyway, classes come out in a few minutes so we better get off the floor. At least treat her nicely.”
“I always treat her nicely!” I shouted.
“You know what I mean. Be nice to Harriet before you break up with her. And don’t scream at Emma. Ah hah!” he exclaimed. “Explain why you called her a back-stabbing bitch if you weren’t jealous?”
“I… well, you know.”
“I know that you were jealous, and still want her.”
I let go of his hands and hugged my knees. “I don’t like her.”
“Are you scared of her rejecting you?”
“There’s nothing to be scared of because I don’t like her.”
“Okay, whatever. Tell me when you finally come to terms with it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The next one involves a lot of drama. Well, not a lot, but there is a big twist ;)
What do you think it'll be?
And as for all of you who read my other Brendon Urie story, please comment it! I spent forever on that last chapter and there's 42 of you who subscribe, and I only got one comment.
Kinda made me a little upset.
Anyway, I'm off to go update the Wizard story.

I love you guys because you always comment like craaazy (: <3