Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 26.

“Brendon, baby is crying.” I sighed, hitting the light on. He was staying round my house and it was just after 3am. Our baby was crying and I’d got up once already so it was his turn.
He sighed and got out of bed, walking to the crib. He carefully picked it up and swayed it gently. It slowly calmed down and he stuck a pacifier in its little mouth. He yawned and got back into bed, cuddling into me. “I hate this baby.”
“Same.” I yawned. “I haven’t got time for this. I’m 17, I shouldn’t have to worry about a baby. I should be worrying about boyfriends and exams.”
He laughed tiredly. “Mmm. But don’t worry about the baby, nor the boyfriends, nor the exams. Just sleep babe.”
I yawned again and nodded. “Night.”
“Night.”
-<3-
I woke up, on top of Brendon, his arms wrapped around my waist. I woke up because my door had been opened.
It was my mom. She simply smiled at us. “I remember when I was like that after having Katarina. Anyway, we’re going to the city, so we won’t see you for a good while. Sweet dreams.”
The door shut and I moaned. Brendon squeezed me lightly. “I’m shattered.” he mumbled.
“Me too.” I said.
“This is crazy.” he whispered, stroking my hair softly. “I just want to sleep all day with you.”
“Same. We could just leave the baby for a few hours so we can catch up on our sleep.”
“If we change it’s diaper, soothe it, feed it then put it back to sleep we’ll get a decent amount of time.”
“Okay, I’ll do it.” I said, climbing off of him.
“No, don’t you worry. I’ll do it super quickly, you deserve the sleep more than I do. After all, you gave birth to this thing.”
I let out a choked laugh. “Insomnia plus a baby equals no sleep for me at all.”
“Precisely, so you sleep honey whilst I do this. I don’t mind at all.”
He kissed my forehead then got out of bed. He tended to the baby and I slowly drifted back in to sleep.
-<3-
Crying. That fucking baby was crying again.
I sat up and saw the time: 13:49. At least I’d had some sleep, I suppose.
I got out of bed and picked up the baby, soothing it by rocking it back and forth slowly and tapping it’s back. This baby was way too realistic for my liking.
I heard a loud yawn behind me, so turned around and saw Brendon sat up in my bed. He was fumbling around for his glasses.
“A little to the left, bear.”
He moved his hand to the left and found them. He slipped them on over his nose and smiled when things came back into focus. “Hello there.”
“Hey, B.” I laughed quietly.
“You a little more rested now?”
“Yes, thank you very much. But this fucking baby, ugh. I wouldn’t mind as much if it were mine or could show some affection, but this is a plastic, crying piece of shit.”
He laughed heartily. “Yeah, that is true.”
The baby calmed down so I put it back amongst the blankets. “Now sleep, fucker.”
He laughed again. “We should totally call it that.”
I jumped on the bed and lay down with my head resting in Brendon’s lap. He swept my hair out of my face and kissed my cheek. “What do you wanna do today?”
I sighed. “I don’t know. I’m meant to be going to a cheer leading meet thing at 3pm; there is a football game and I have to cheer. Yay.”
“Wow, you’re so very cheery.” he smiled. “Sucks to be you.”
“Tell me about it. Hey, if you put on the uniform can you go as me instead?”
He smirked. “You know, I would, but I think they may notice something. I’m taller than you.”
“Only by a tiny bit.”
“They’d still notice.” he smiled, scrunching up his face and kissing my nose.
His cell started ringing so he flipped it open. “Hello? Yes, I am… why? Oh! Harry, no it’s not like that I swear! Have you been talking to Ryan? He is a fucking liar, I’m not-”
The line went dead and he put his cell on the bed. “She hung up on me.” he murmured.
“What did she say?”
“She asked me if I was with you, so I said yes, then she said that she was really starting to get pissed off because I was spending all of my time with you. Then she said that I liked you, as in liked you and that I should stop lying to her. I think she thinks I’m cheating on her, with you.”
“That’s insane!”
“I know! I’m guessing she’s been talking to Ryan.”
“Mmm, probably. I hope it’ll blow over soon because I don’t want you guys not to be friends just because of me.”
“Oh, trust me, there’s more than one reason why we’re not friends anymore. And no, I don’t want to talk about it.”
“Okay. You better go find Harry and sort it out.”
“But I’m comfortable here.”
“Do you want your girlfriend to dump you?”
“No.” he sighed. “You’re right, I’ll go.”
I sat up and he got out of bed, pulling some clothes on quickly and messing around with his hair. “I’ll be back to get my stuff.” he nodded.
“Alright. See you later. Oh, and take a chocolate bar from the fridge to say sorry.”
“But I didn’t do anything!”
“I know, but it’ll stop her screaming at you.”
“I suppose, and thank you. S’later!”
He grabbed his board and ran out the house.

Brendon’s POV:

I knocked on Harriet’s door timidly, clutching a skateboard under one arm and a chocolate bar in the other.
She opened the door and frowned at me. I outstretched my arms, giving her the chocolate. “I’m sorry I haven’t been spending much time with you. This project takes up a lot of time and you know about all the shit with Ryan, she was upset and I gotta be there for my best friend.”
She smiled and accepted the hug, pulling me into a hug. “So you don’t like Emma?”
“No, we’re best friends and that’s what we’ll always be. You’re my girlfriend, not her.”
She kissed my cheek. “I’m sorry of accusing you like that. I kinda freaked out when Ryan came over telling me all this shit. I’m sorry.”
“Don’t worry about it. So, um, have you thought about what I told you?” I asked, letting go of her and biting my bottom lip nervously.
“About you being bisexual?”
“Yeah.” I blushed, looking down. “If you don’t want a bisexual boyfriend then that’s fine.”
“You really think I care? As long as you’re not a hundred percent gay, then I don’t mind. ‘Cos if you were, I’d wonder why you were with me.” she laughed quietly.
“I’m not fully gay.” I smiled. “So you don’t mind?”
“No, of course I don’t. It just came as a shock beforehand.”
I kissed her lips softly, just the once. “Thank you. I’ll see you later, okay? Maybe I’ll take you to see a movie or something.”
“That’d be nice.” she smiled. “See you later Bren.”
I kissed her cheek then left, jumping on my board.
Why can’t I break up with her? Why is it physically impossible for me to do so?
Because you don’t want to be lonely again.
I sighed and looked down. Shit, why am I looking down, I’m on a fucking skateboard!
I looked back up and screamed as I was knocked to the ground with a loud crushing sound, my vision turning to black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger! Hate me? XD
What has happened to him, and how will everyone else react?
P.S. What do you think of Henry?
And I love you all for commenting, you guys make my day :D <3

So here's a little video of panic's last performance together (I think.) Brendon is one crazy man, don't deny it, you love him =D x