Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 35.

We arrived at the party, where several hundred sweaty bodies were placed. Loud dance and pop music was blaring from the amps and many hands clutched some alcoholic drink or someone else’s ‘goodies’.
And strangely, I loved it.
The atmosphere was intense and claustrophobic, but the intensity made it that little bit more appealing.
Henry had only had two beers or so, so wasn’t one of the severely wasted ones. I’d had a few Bacardi's, and quickly discovered that I wasn’t a light weight, which is great.
Henry’s hands were on my hips and we were grinding against each other, dancing amongst the sea of other people to the end of a Basshunter track. I tilted my head back to kiss Henry’s lips once, still dancing with him. I broke away and downed another drink, mainly to see what it would feel like. I immediately regretted it after wards as it stung my throat and must have had a high alcohol percentage. He downed a few too, maybe for the same reason as myself, as he didn’t strike me as a drinker. Some bright blue liquid in a shot glass soon found its way down my throat and my brain felt the effects of the drink, finally, something was hitting me.
I turned around so I was facing Henry and writhing around him. He moaned lowly as I grinded against a certain spot in his jeans. He put his hands on my cheeks and pulled me into a deep, alcohol tasting, sexy kiss. It was nothing like our normal kisses, which were tender and soft, this one just oozed lust.
He moved one hand to the small of my back and pulled me closer so our middles were touching. I ran one hand through his silky hair and broke away, licking my lips.
“Upstairs?” he asked.
“Totally.” I nodded and pulled his hand upstairs. He seemed to know this place better than me, so I let him choose a room, both of us stumbling a bit as we walked.
He pushed me into one of the many rooms, slamming the door behind us and pressing me up against the wall, one hand on my inner thigh and his lips tracing down my neck. I held onto him tightly as he found my sweet spot, sucking and biting.
No offence to Ryan, wait, fuck Ryan, he was a shit kisser in comparison to Henry.
I gasped in delight as my neck heated up with the passionate kissing. He rubbed my thigh with his thumb and lifted one leg, placing it around his hip.
We fell back on to the bed, with him underneath. He lifted off his shirt and I moved my lips down his perfectly toned torso, finding a spot that made him groan. I focused on that, nipping at it lightly with my teeth.
“God damn, Emma…” he moaned huskily.
He un-did the zipper on my dress and slid it off. Everywhere he touched seemed to leave my skin aching for it to be touched again.
Our lips crashed against each other and I un-fastened his belt and zipper of his jeans. Two fingers pressed against the thin fabric of my underwear and I moaned into the kiss, my hands gripping at tufts of his lush hair. He kicked off his jeans and the sound of the heavy belt buckle hit the floor.
We scooted further onto the bed, into the middle, with me straddling him at the hips. The only items of clothing to be removed was our underwear, which was very close to coming off.
“Emma.” he panted, holding my hands in his. “Have you done this b-before? Because if you haven’t then I d-don’t want to rush you.”
I nodded my head, smiling. “Yes, I have done this before.” I giggled a little, I couldn’t help it, it was the alcohol laughing.
“Oh good.” he grinned and pulled me back into a harsh kiss, thrusting his tongue into my mouth, invading every space. I ground my hips against his and he moaned, the kiss becoming sloppier. His hands found their way to the middle of my back, un-doing my bra and it falling loosely in front of me. I moved my arms to take it off, moving it to one side. I bent down so my bare chest was pressed against his. Henry’s hands moved to my front, kneading my breasts with skill. I broke away from the kiss to both gasp for air and gasp in pleasure. Now his mouth had nothing attached to it, he moved to my nipples, sucking.
“Holy shit…”
He smirked against my chest and I ground against him once more.
“You have protection, right?” I asked.
He swept his bangs out of the way and licked his lips once to moisten them.
“Look in the drawer.” he instructed.
I nodded and stretched, opening the drawer. I found several boxes and held them up, giving him the option of what he wanted.
He pulled out a random one and threw the rest back in the drawer.
He pulled me back into a kiss, taking control. Henry slid down my underwear and pulled off his own. He rubbed my nub with increasing pressure and a deep groan escaped the back of my throat. He rolled the condom onto his erection and held my hips, pushing into me with force. I moaned as he did, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as he increased pace.
“This…feels…wonderful…” he sighed and groaned at the same time, pushing harder. His hips moved at a constant speed, hitting my spot and squeezing my hips. He groaned loudly as I constricted around him.
“Henry.” I gasped, moving my hips with him.
We moved with each other, thrusting, moaning, touching and groaning until it seemed like it couldn’t possibly get any better.
The feeling in the pit of my stomach increased to such an extent that I thought I would explode with sexual pleasure. It seemed Henry was feeling as the same, as it only took one more thrust and one last, very loud, groan to send him over the edge.
“Emma.” he sighed with pleasure and sunk his hips back down to the bed. He rode it out, raising his hips a few more times, then loosened his grip on my own and pulled out.
I kissed him on the lips once, stroking his sweaty bangs out of the way, climbing off of him and laying down.
Henry linked his fingers with mine, holding my hand in a loose grip.
“That was phenomenal.” he breathed out, his chest going up and down.
“Mmm.” I agreed, slipping my underwear back on. Henry put his boxers back on and I cuddled into him from the side. He put an arm around my waist, kissing my forehead. I placed my hand on his toned chest, moving my thumb in circles.
“Do you ever cuss?” I asked quietly.
He smiled. “No, not really. I don’t feel the need to.”
“That’s fair enough.”
“Are you still a little drunk?”
I laughed. “Yes.”
“Mmm, me too. I hope it didn’t affect my performance.”
“If it did, then I can’t wait to see what you’re like sober.”
“Same.” he smiled and squeezed me lightly.
He pulled the sheets over us and we fell asleep like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Were you expecting that? (:

Anyway, yesterday I saw Cobra Starship and Family Force 5.
OHMIGOD.
Now Gabe could talk for England, he talked so much the crowd even started chanting 'SING SING SING!' but they were still good.
FF5 were mind-blowingly insanely phenomenal. And now I love them even more.

I'm so close to 50 subscribers :D And it's my last day of school tomorrow for a week. So that should mean more updates, right? But no, alas it does not. I'm visiting family all week.

Have a lovely day and comments are friggin' awesome. (: