Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 41.

Brendon’s POV:

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, my legs tangled with someone else’s. I blinked a few times and as things came in to focus, I realized I was in Emma’s bed. I rolled over, groaning a little as I hadn’t fully recovered, and came face to face with my sleeping best friend.
“Em?”
A string of incoherent mumblings left her soft pink lips.
“What?” I said quietly, pulling a lock of her brown hair away from her face.
She pressed her eyelids tightly together, then opened them. “Mmmffm.”
I laughed. “Good morning.”
“Morrrrning.” she yawned, sitting up and resting her back against the headboard. She untangled her legs from mine and sighed heavily.
“You slept for 18 hours, Bren.”
“What?!”
“Yep.” she nodded, her hand playing with my hair, her fingertips running across my scalp lightly. “So no movie night. You looked so peaceful and I didn’t want to disturb you.”
“Oh.” I said, not sure whether to be pleased that she let me sleep or annoyed that she didn’t wake me up.
I budged closer to her, so my head was in her lap whilst she played with my hair.
“Either way you would’ve missed out.” she said, sensing that I didn’t know what to say.
“Yeah, that’s true.”
She smiled at me and I closed my eyes again.
“You, mister, need a shave.”
I smirked and put my hand on her shin, stroking it. “Damn, silky smooth. So I can’t say ‘you too’.”
She laughed quietly. “Yup. There’s only so much scruff I can take on your face without you looking like a hobo.”
“Maybe that was the look I was going for.”
“Then you’ve got it to a tee.”
I sighed happily as her warm fingers played with the short tufts of my hair. We stayed in that position for a while, everything was so peaceful, and so not hospital.
I heard the click of her door open, so I opened my eyes and saw Kat smiling at us.
“It’s remarkable how you two aren’t dating already.”
Emma smiled. “Nah, that’d be weird, like incest or something. Right, Bdon?”
“Totally.” I agreed.
“Yeah, because brothers have their heads in the lap of their sister, whilst she plays around with his hair, and he has orgasm all over his face.”
“It was not an orgasm face!” I squealed.
“Mmm, sure. I just came in to tell you that the rest of us are gonna see some movie that Jemima has been moaning about all week, so have fun and don’t get pregnant.”
Emma picked up a pillow and threw it at Kat, but the door shut too quickly.
“Ass.” she mumbled under her breath.
“Did I really have an orgasm face on?”
“Well, kinda… more like after sex face.”
“Why did you keep playing with my hair, then?!”
“You seemed happy.” she shrugged.
“Oh, uh, right.”
“Just think.” she laughed. “This time last year we wouldn’t have touched each other with a barge pole. And here we are now, your head in my lap and me caressing your hair.”
“It, it wasn’t caressing…” I blushed.
“Aww, you’re blushing. Don’t act like you didn’t like it.”
“I didn’t say I didn’t like it, I said that it wasn’t caressing.”
“Why isn’t it caressing?” she asked, tilting her head to the side.
“Well, because, y’know. Caressing is kinda coupley and all… romantic and shit.”
“Can’t I be romantic?” Emma pouted.
“Sure, but, uh, not with, um, me.”
I could feel my cheeks heating up as this conversation progressed.
“And why not?”
“Because, I, yeah…”
Yeah, they were definitely bright red now.
I sat up so my head was out of her lap and I was sat next to her. She moved closer to me so our hips were touching.
“Because…?” she asked quietly, her face edging nearer to mine.
“We’re not dating, that’s why.” I finally choked out.
“Mmm, I suppose that is true.” she said, pouting as she pronounced ‘true.’
Emma got closer and closer to me, one hand situated at the top of my neck, her fingers in my hair. She fingered it delicately, biting her bottom lip, with a playful look on her face.
“What are you do- oh.” I shuddered, as her lips attached to the place just under my ear, sucking gently. Her hand worked further up, becoming a little harder with her finger movements, pressing into my scalp. I felt her moist tongue against my skin and tried to stifle a moan, pressing my lips together, so it came out more as a “Fffmp.”
Her perfectly aligned teeth bit in the same area lightly, kissing and sucking at the same time. Her tongue flicked across the spot sensually and I couldn’t contain myself anymore.
“Oh, God.” I moaned.
With her unoccupied hand, she picked up mine and placed it on her hip, on the little bit of skin in between her camisole and pajama shorts. She flicked her tongue again and I gasped, gripping onto her hip.
She slowly closed her mouth, planted one final kiss and dug her nails in deeply, making my eyes roll into the back of my head. Her hand slid out of my hair, tracing a line down my spine with just one finger, then broke away from my neck. Her face hovered in front of mine, with the same playful look as before.
I took in a few deep breaths to try and calm down the endorphins rushing around my body, and to try and stop the blood rushing to a certain somewhere.
“What was th-that for.” I choked out.
She simply shrugged and got out of bed, peeling the covers off of her side and walking towards the closet.
She pulled off her camisole and shorts, so she was stood there in her underwear, her back facing me. Her hands reached round to the clasp of her bra, which carefully un-did the hook, the back pieces falling to her sides. Emma slid off one strap, the thin, lilac piece of material falling off of her shoulder and down her arm. With her other arm she held her chest, to cover everything up, then shook off the other strap, so it fell to the floor almost silently. Using her free hand, she picked up another bra and slowly slid it on, taking what seemed like hours to slide the left strap on, then clasped it together.
Emma pondered about what to wear, then decided on a denim mini skirt, pulling it over her underwear. She carefully pulled off her panties, so they fell to the floor. She bent down to pick them up, put them in the hamper, then grabbed a new pair.
She’s naked underneath that skirt.
She slid one leg in one hole, then the other, and pulled it up ever-so-slowly. Those are the tiniest panties known to man. Oh, wait, it’s a thong.
It’s a thong. A fucking thong.
She picked up a new shirt and slid it over the top half of her body, shaking from side to side slowly so that it covered her navel. A brush ran itself through her hair, then she bent over, and flipped her hair back, almost in slow motion.
That was quite possibly the most orgasmic experience of my life.
“Someone’s got a boner…” she sang, pointing at me and smiling flirtatiously.
“Wh-what, what was that?” I spluttered.
“I just got dressed…”
“Why are you doing this to me? Acting all sensual?”
A smirk crept across my face. “Because I can.”
I got out of bed abruptly and looked in the mirror. “You gave me a fucking hickey! What… just what?”
“I bet that’s the most sexual experience of your life.” she smirked again.
“You know I’m a virgin. That was, just, and you, uh.” I sighed and fell onto the bed, my legs dangling over the side.
“That was what, Brendon?”
“Are you trying to prove a point or something? Because whatever it is, point proved.”
I felt the weight in the bed shift next to me, so she must’ve sat down.
“That really is a big boner.” she stated bluntly.
I blushed madly. Damn pajama pants, leaving nothing to the imagination.
She crawled further on to the bed and I got a clear view of her cleavage. Whoa.
I’m not all that sure what’s happening, nor am I sure whether I like it or not.
“Emma.” I sighed heavily, completely and utterly confused.
“Mmm?”
“What the hell is happe- oh, shit.” I gasped loudly as her fingers found themselves on the head of my dick, through my pajama pants, rubbing in small circles.
“What was that you were saying?”
“I was, just, fuck.”
I moaned lowly as she worked harder and harder.
“E-Emma, sss-stop.” I moaned and swatted her hand away. “Stop.”
I sat up and scooted to the back of the bed. “What.” Deep intake of breath. “What the fuck are you doing? And don’t shrug, I want a fucking answer.”
The smirk was still there from beforehand. “I suppose, I, well…”
The smirk soon disappeared. “I don’t actually know.”
“What do you mean you don’t know?! You just did it for the pure hell of it?”
She looked down at her feet and said nothing.
“Emma?” I asked quietly, edging closer to her. “Em?”
She looked up at me, and her deep blue orbs were filled with sadness.
“You must think I’m such a whore.” she mumbled, putting her face in her hands.
I put an arm around her waist. “Hey, come on. I don’t think you’re a whore.”
I think I’m a whore.”
“Well don’t.” I frowned and squeezed her.
She looked back up at me, then got off of the bed, pacing. “It made so much more sense in my head!”
“What did?” I asked, laying on my front to try and hide my very prominent erection.
“You know when you burst in on me and Ryan having sex?”
“Vividly.” I frowned.
“Exactly! So I thought, to make it up to you, I’d do the same things to you, without the sex part and without the actual lip on lip contact. Now I think about it, it’s so fucked up and I acted like a fucking whore, but it worked in my head…”
I stood up and held her hands. “Stop pacing a minute, you’re making me dizzy. Don’t sweat it, okay? I was a little confused at the time, and yeah, maybe it was a little whorey but you only did it because you were trying to say sorry, right?”
I get a hand-job for walking in on her. Maybe I should walk in on her again some time.
“Yeah.” she sniffed, holding back the tears. “I felt really bad about it and wasn’t sure what I could do, so I…”
Warm tears fell down her cheeks and I quickly pulled her into a hug.
“It was a, kind of weird, but still lovely thought.”
She laughed quietly. “I think you’re the only one on the planet who understands why the hell I just did that.”
“Probably.” I smiled and gave her a little squeeze. “And yes, you were right before.”
“About what?”
“About that being the most sexual experience of my life.”
“Oh.” she laughed again, a little more heartily this time.
I rubbed her back softly. “And how the hell did you learn to kiss and use your fingers like that?”
She let go of me and smirked. “Practice, m’dear.”
“Oh yeah, go ahead and boast.” I stuck out my tongue at her.
And you know what she did?
She bit it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So you requested some Emma/Brendon action.
I thought I'd put some on here for you lovely commenters :D
Seven comments was wonderful (:

I have that Jason Derulo song in my head, as it's playing on the radio. Is it called In my Head? Wow, that's ironic. Four comments please? (: xx