Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 53.

I knocked on Emma’s door loudly and quickly, needing to get out my frustration.
“Hang on!” said someone from behind the door. It opened after a few minutes, and there stood Emma, looking very beautiful and innocent- not slutty at all.
“Hello, Brendon.” she smiled. “What brings you here?”
“I’m just angry, needed to get out my frustration and prove that she was wrong.”
She raised an eyebrow and I smiled.
“My mom was being a bitch about you, saying that you ‘get around’, so I got really mad at her and stormed off, now I’m here.”
“Oh.” she mumbled, looking a bit upset and scratching the back of her neck. “Do you think I’m a slut, Bren? I’m sorry if you do.”
Bless her, she was so cute.
“No of course not.” I said and held her hand.
“Do other people?”
“As far as I know, I don’t think so.”
She bit her lip and swayed our hands left to right very slowly. “Okay, well that’s good. If you really thought I was then you’d tell me, right?”
“Of course.” I nodded. “I’d never lie to you.”
“Alright.” she smiled and pulled me into a soft and tender hug. I melted into it and rubbed her back slowly.
“I love you, Em.”
“I love you too.”
I sighed happily and let go of her, then pressed my lips to her forehead. “You look really pretty today.”
“Thanks, Bren. You look pretty good too.”
I smiled again, still holding her hand. “So… yeah. Merry Christmas for a few days.”
“Right back at you. Don’t open my present until the twenty fifth!”
“I won’t, I promise.” I laughed. “You can open yours whenever you want.”
“Don’t say that, you’ll make me feel bad for making you wait…”
I smirked. “I don’t mind, I’m happy waiting, but I know how impatient you get.”
“I am not impatient!” she squealed, folding her arms over her chest.
“Oh yeah?”
“Yeah!”
I shook my head and laughed. “Whatever.”
“Hey, don’t be mean.” she pouted and playfully punched my arm. “But can I have a clue?”
“CONTRADICTION!” I shouted and smirked again.
“But I’m not impatient! I just like to be in the know, I hate secrets.”
“Sure, of course.” I rolled my eyes.
“Don’t make me punch you.”
I backed away quickly and she laughed. “It’s not funny, you hit hard.
“How do you know, I’ve never hit you.”
“Yes you have!”
She covered her mouth with her hands. “I have? When? I’m so sorry!”
“In seventh grade, we fell out over some skateboarding thing and I called you ugly so you thwacked my face.”
“Oh… oh yeah.” she nodded, frowning a little.
“So you had every reason to punch me.”
“Mmm.” she said, furrowing her brow further.
“But you’re not ugly now!” I blurted out, suddenly realizing why she was frowning. “I-I m-mean you were never ugly, b-but you look better now, and, fuck.” I sighed.
She loosened her grip on my hand and slid it out of my grasp. “Merry Christmas, Brendon.”
“Emma, that came out all wrong, I’m sorry. You’re not, and never have been, ugly. I only said it because I’m a stubborn little cow at times. Even when you were a major tomboy and people used to think that you were a guy, I thought they were insane, because you were way too beautiful to be a guy.”
“Y-you really thought that?” she stuttered, one hand gripping at the door and the other playing with the hem of her shirt.
“Yeah.” I said, blushing slightly and nodding.
“And you’re not lying?”
“Like I’ve said before, I’d never lie to you.”
She pulled me into a tight hug, squeezing me. “Wow, Bren, you’re so nice to me.”
“It’s hard not to be, Em.” I closed my eyes and nuzzled my face into her neck.
She kissed my cheek and gave me another squeeze, then loosened the hug so our arms were draped around each others hips. Her luminous blue eyes seemed to glow in the dim light, making it impossible not to stare into them. I couldn’t help but lean in towards her, my own lips pressing against hers.
She put a cool hand on my cheek, pushing me away slightly.
“Merry Christmas, Brendon.” she nodded and shut the door behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I loved your guys' comments so I posted another chapter, because I'm cool like that.
XDD
I updated the wizard story, too. (:
And the rehab one. If you read either of those.
So yeah, comments, you know the drill (: LOVE.