Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 6.

Brendon’s lips were pressed to mine. I think he would’ve tried to take it further had I not pushed him away gently. Normally, I would shove him off of me and shout “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?”
But I knew how sensitive he was about this, so I was gentle.
“I’m gonna go now…”
“Don’t go.” he mumbled.
I shook my head and walked up to his room, gathering up my belongings and slinging my bag over my shoulder, putting my blades in their bag.
When I walked downstairs, his head was in his hands.
“I’m sorry, Em.”
I bit my lip. “I’ll see you at school.”
“Please don’t hate me.”
“I don’t hate you. You’ll hate yourself more for wasting your first kiss on me.”
I shut the door and boarded to Ryan’s house, praying he was in. I knocked on the door and he answered, immediately pulling me into a hug when he saw my expression.
“What’s wrong, Emma?”
“Brendon just kissed me.”
“He did?”
“Mmm. He was freaking out about never being kissed and nearly being a senior, so he kissed me.”
“What did you do afterwards?”
“I pushed him away gently and left. I didn’t know what to do.”
“Okay, that’s fair enough.” he said, rubbing my back gently. “Why did you come here?”
“I wanted to know what to do now.”
“Oh. Well, when he comes to terms with it, he’ll apologize and everything will be as right as rain. Not sure how long that will be, but it’ll be okay.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short, I know, so I'll put up part seven too.
Can I have three comments please?
Love =D x