Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 60.

“Don’t, Alex!” I squealed as he pushed me into the snow, attacking me with kisses. This was the first time either of us had seen snow, so we were spending as much time as possible outside in it. We’d gone to the local park, which was flooded with kids and cute little couples. I guess we were no exception.
He chuckled and sat on my stomach as I lay down in it, wrapped up warm in several layers. He held his gloved had in my gloved one.
“Isn’t this wonderful?” he grinned. “It’s so beautiful.”
“It is.” I grinned back and pushed him off of me, so he rolled in to the snow, face first. I erupted in laughter, so he tackled me, laying down on top of me and holding my face, his hands covering my rosy pink cheeks from the cold.
“That was mean, Bren.” he pouted.
“I’m sorry, ‘Lex.” I pouted back and he couldn’t help but smile. He crushed his lips against mine and I smiled into it, entwining our legs. Alex loosened his grip on my cheeks and sucked lightly on my bottom lip. We would’ve deepened it had we not been pelted by several snow balls.
He broke away and turned his head to look at the source of the snow balls. There were a few kids, and I wished it’d been them, but it wasn’t. It was our football team, one of them holding a football and their girlfriends huddling up to them.
“Well if it isn’t the school fags.” smirked Mason, the one clutching the football.
Alex stiffened on top of me, taking his hands away from my face and rolling off of gently.
I held Alex’s hand, as I knew he’d be screaming inside.
“Urie, I always suspected, but Fratelli? Seriously?”
Alex coughed once, then nodded. “Y-yeah.”
Mason laughed, so the rest of them laughed. It was so stereotypical of ‘jocks’, they really weren’t helping themselves. Either way it scared me shitless.
He threw the ball to James, who then threw it back to Mason, but ‘accidentally’ missed and hit Alex in the face. I can take it if people fuck with me, but no one fucks with my boyfriend. I gritted my teeth, took the pocket knife out of my pocket, flipped it up and slashed the ball, silencing them. I stood up, put the knife away and gave the dead ball back to Mason, a smug grin on my face.
“Catch.” I smiled.
“You fucker.” he grunted and took a step forward, getting up in my face. Damn it, this is where I wished I was a hell of a lot taller, and stronger.
A simple shrug was all it took from me, and he took a swipe at my face, sending me staggering back. I immediately tasted blood in my mouth.
“Brendon!” gasped Alex, standing up and holding my hand. “Stop agitating them, come on, let’s go.” he said, tugging at my arm.
“But they’re calling us fags!”
“We are.” shrugged Alex and the footballers laughed.
“No, we’re not, alright? We’re just gay but there’s nothing wrong with that. But we are not fags.”
“Urie, listen to your fag.” mocked Mason.
So I punched him across the jaw, grabbed Alex’s hand and stormed away before Mason could get back up. I kept on walking until we were out of their sight.
“Bren, calm down.” begged Alex, lightly tugging on my arm. “Bren, you’re hurting me.”
I ignored him and continued walking, pulling him with me.
“Bren! Stop!”
“Ugh, what?” I shouted, stopping and facing him.
He looked really taken a back by me. I’d never really been mad around him before.
“What’s wrong?” he whispered, putting a hand on my chest.
“What’s wrong? You’re embarrassed by me! You think I’m a fucking fag! That’s what is fucking wrong!”
He looked like was going to cry, and I became a big softy again. I pulled him into a hug and I heard him sob quietly.
“Brendon I’m not embarrassed by you. It’s just, I’m not used to people knowing, and I’m definitely not used to people standing up for me.”
I held him closer, my hand on the back of his head. “Okay.”
“A-and I don’t think you’re a fag.”
I smiled slightly and kissed his forehead. “I’m sorry for shouting at you. And for hurting your arm.”
“It’s okay.”
He kissed my lips softly once, then held my hand and we continued walking through the snow, back to my place. Alex cuddled into me as we walked back, so I put my arm around his shoulders, feeling awful for shouting at him earlier. It seems like we take it in turns of being the female of the relationship.
We soon reached my place and we took off our rubber boots, then walked inside. We took off our wet clothes so we were left in just t-shirts and boxer shorts, so I gave him a pair of black sweats and pulled some on myself, then sat down on the couch in the living room.
“Hello boys!” called my mom from the kitchen, walking into the same room as us. “How was the snow?”
“Good.” I smiled, laying down on the couch. Alex sat on my stomach and I pretended to die from the weight.
“Alex, ugh, you’re so fat!” I squealed and he bobbed up and down, making the weight hurt. “Alex!”
He laughed and finally got off.
“Emma’s mom called a few hours ago.” smiled my mom. “She wondered why you hadn’t been around in a while.”
“It’s only been two weeks.” I shrugged.
“I reckon she misses you, Bdon. You’re always with each other.”
“Yeah well not anymore.” I spat, tensing up. She looked a bit taken a back, frowned, then stood up and walked back out. Alex’s hand slipped into mine and I bit my bottom lip nervously.
I miss her so much too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okaaaaaaay.

I have lost my voice because I sang too loudly last night. But it's fine XD
And gaaaah there was this really lovely guy... but like, he's clingy and I feel bad.
No one says 'I love you' after a few hours.
Ugh, I don't know what to do. Anywaaaaay, next chapter in a few minutes.

Twelve comments to get chapter 62? :D As soon as that happens I'll post it.