Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 69.

I took his hand in mine and lead him into my room, shutting the door behind us and pushing the book case in front, as this was all I had in terms of a lock.
He sat down on my bed, then lay down on his back, spreading out his arms and legs as I walked into my bathroom, finding some bandages for his destroyed knuckles. As soon as I had found them, I grabbed a new set of clothes and changed in the bathroom, folding up Brendon’s shirt. When I walked back in, he was leaned against the wall, one arm across his chest and the other in his hair.
“Bren?”
He sighed and extended his arms, signaling a hug, a look of pure worry spread across his face. I smiled and walked over to him, pulling him into a loose hug, kissing his chest once.
“This is so fucking stupid.” he sighed again. “So dramatic. All I want to do is live in an apartment with my best friend! Is this what I get for liking guys too?” he asked, half-serious. “Damn it God, if you’d told me not to take it up the ass and everything would be fine, I would’ve happily left that sucker untouched.”
“Oh God Urie.” I laughed and backed away on to the bed. “There’s no way I’m touching you again.”
“Awh.” he pouted. “But I’m sexy to both girls and guys, that’s how sexy I am.” he smirked, wriggling his eyebrows.
“Yeah, fine, you can have that one.” I smirked too. “But I did not need to know what happened with you and Alex, thanks.”
“Oh yes you did.” he chuckled and grabbed the air, thrusting it. I simply raised my eyebrows and he laughed more.
“Come here, goon.” I smiled and he sat down in my lap. I grabbed his hands and started binding the bandages around his knuckles, him wincing at the pain.
“Man up.” I said, but not in a harsh way. He knew me mocking him was all a joke, as it was when he mocked me. Once I was done, he hovered his hands in front of my mouth, so I kissed them.
“All better.” he smiled. “We are gonna have to start looking soon. Because guess who is eighteen in a few days?”
“Oh I couldn’t possibly guess.”
“You’re mean.” he pouted. “And when I’m eighteen, I get my account, so I can buy a pad! Finally, my own place. I’ve wanted that for so fucking long now.”
“Ahem?”
“Hey babe, no matter what, it’s my place. I’m the man of the house so you can stay in the kitchen and OW SHIT STOP TWISTING MY NIPPLES!”
“Want to try that again?” I smirked, his nipples still in my grip.
“I love you and you’re so beautiful and it’s our place!” he shouted, swatting away my hands.
“I love you too.” I laughed as he huddled in the corner of my room, hugging his knees and rubbing his nipples, pouting.
“I do believe you are the most violent woman I’ve ever met. Remind me never to have sex with you because I’ll be sexed to death if you’re like that in bed.”
“Hey! You’ve no idea what I’m like. And I am not violent!”
“Pfft. I’ve seen your whip, don’t lie to me. I mean sure, I’m all for it, but not so much the handcuffs. And I like to be in control, so maybe it’d be alright if you were in the handcuffs…”
“No way bastard. I’m the one in control.”
“Oh really?” he smirked, getting closer and closer to me, pushing me down on to the bed, his face hovering over mine, his breath hitting my cheek.
“Really.” I choked out.
“Sure?” he whispered, trailing his breath down my neck, leaving a few butterfly kisses here and there, his hands running down my sides. He slowly un-buttoned my shirt and kissed down my stomach, whispering ‘I love you’ into my torso.
“I love you too.” I whispered back as he came back to my face, his honey eyes staring down at me.
“I so own you.” he laughed and backed away, rolling to my side.
“Oh you…” I glared, evilling him as I sat up and did up my shirt.
“Oh me… what?”
“I can’t even say the word.”
“Ha!” he laughed more. “Does it rhyme with runt?”
“That’d be the one.” I smirked. “But you caught me at a bad time! Re-match. Some other time. When I catch you off guard, too.”
“That’s not fair!” he squealed, flailing his arms, then cursing as he remembered the pain.
“It is from where I’m sitting. So I win.”
“I hate you.” he pouted, then jumped up and smiled. “Not really, I laaav you!”
“You better.” I laughed. “Why do you have to be such a dork?”
“Why do you have to be so… so, fuck! You know what, I think your ass is too big. Ha!” he pointed at me, smiling as if he had won something.
“Brendon, if you were to bend over, there’d be an eclipse.” I smiled that same smile back to him.
“Ooh, hit me where it hurts.”
“Do you really want me to kick you where the sun doesn’t shine?”
“No!” he shouted, backing away very quickly. “I didn’t mean literally!”
“Aww, are you scared of a girl? Someone as small and innocent as me?” I asked, pouting.
“You are not a girl. Nor are you small and innocent.” he said, raising his eyebrows.
“I am a girl… do you still not register me as one? Am I still that manly?” I mumbled, feeling a little defeated.
“Oh, hey, no, that’s not what I meant. You’re the right amount of masculinity and femininity.” he smiled, making his hands into a heart shape. “Come on babe.”
“Bren, I’m not offended.” I smiled and made my hands into the same shape back. “I’m not gonna be all high maintenance like I was before. If I go back to that, then you have permission to thwack me.”
He laughed and sat back down on the bed. “I won’t ‘thwack’ you. Just, y’know, tickle you senseless. And, uh, getting down to the serious stuff, what do we do about your dad? He’s gonna kill me when we leave this room. Your mom will kill me too. And I’m surprised you haven’t killed me too, because even though your dad is a jerk to you, you still love him.”
“But I prefer you to him.” I smiled. “We’ll have to avoid him at all costs. And stay away from this house. Where are you even staying?”
“My car.”
My eyes widened. “Really? Not even in a bed? What about Ryan or Spencer or-”
“I don’t want to ask them, because then they’d know that I got kicked out because of the band, and would make me quit. But I love the band too much and it’d just get too complicated.”
“They wouldn’t make you quit.”
He sighed. “I don’t know. I guess we have to find a place as soon as possible, then we can have an actual bed, and I can still be in the band, but I’ll have to take up more shifts at the smoothie hut. And you’ll have to chip in too.”
“I’ve got a good few thousand in my savings.”
“Good.” he sighed with relief and pressed a single kiss to my lips. “I’m a good person, right?” he asked, frowning.
“What?”
“Like, I’m good to you, right? And I’m good to my family even though they hate me, and I’m good to my friends, right?”
“Yeah, of course you are.” I nodded.
“Alright.”
“Why?”
“Because they say good things happen to good people. I’m hoping good things will happen to me. Oh God, what if I fail my finals? Then I’m screwed, and fuck, I’ll have to go back home and quit and-”
“Hey!” I said, cutting him off from his ramblings. “You won’t fail, and good things will happen to you, just you wait and see.” I smiled, kissing his forehead.
“Yeah, you’re right.” he smiled too. “Yeah.”
♠ ♠ ♠
For all of y'all who are like, WHERE'S RYAN?
He's coming next chapter, don't worry.

Happy Birthday to Mr. Urie himself :D 23... man, I knew panic when he was 17. Makes me feel old knowing them for that long, hah.

Comments would be lovely, thanks :D