Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 72.

“Brendon.” I panted, pushing him to one side so he lay next to me on the bed, the sheets lapping over us. We were both covered in a thin film of sweat, wearing nothing but underwear, and for some reason I felt like sobbing. So many emotions were rushing through me right now, and I was fucking confused. It was like I shouldn’t be enjoying this, but I should, because you do this for enjoyment – but it’s Brendon.
“Fuck, you can’t stop now.” he breathed, raising his hips into the sheets, moaning and writhing about.
“You said we wouldn’t go all the way. Just ‘a little further’.”
“Yeah, but damn it I never thought I’d be this turned on.” he whispered huskily, slipping his legs over my waist, straddling me and whining in pleasure as the frustration in his boxers was trapped between him and my stomach. He held my arms above my head and re-attached his lips to mine, pushing his tongue through his teeth into my own mouth, kissing over sexually.
I pushed my head to the side so his lips trailed across my jaw.
“Brendon!”
“I’m sorry!” he panted, letting go of my arms and gripping at his own arms, moaning again at the frustration. He balled his hands into tight fists.
“No further. I’m not ready.”

It’d been four weeks together, and today was the day we’d scheduled to ‘go further’. I didn’t understand what his problem was, but I’d agreed to it, and now I was confused. I’d wanted to go further, but it was too soon, and this was my childhood friend. All I could picture was his chubby five year old face when he removed my clothes.

“I’m sorry.” he said again. “I’ll just, uh, go to the bathroom.”
I nodded and he climbed off of me, running out of the bedroom, hands immediately going down his boxers and moans echoing before he’d even shut the door, that’s how desperate he was.
In a sense, I felt a little bad, because I knew he really cared for me and always had, but I couldn’t seem to let him have his way. I suppose because it did feel as if we were still best friends who kissed occasionally, but as soon as we had sex, we would be official. No longer the innocent pair of kids we’d always been. No longer kids at all.
We’d both had sex before, so it wasn’t sex that made us grow up, but with each other, maybe it would. We’d grown up together in every sense of the word, through kindergarten to now, so it would seem logical to grow up in the next stage with each other but it didn’t feel quite right. Also, he’d never had sex with a girl.

And if I’m being perfectly honest, I wanted it to be making love with Brendon, not sex. I loved him, and I know he loves me too. It felt so different to the ‘love’ with Henry, so I believed this was true love, and that I could make love to him. I just... wasn’t sure because Brendon was a little horn dog.

I sighed and got up, pulling on my skirt over my thong (which was Brendon’s request, I should have seen he wanted to go all the way from that,) then walked over to the bathroom. I knocked on the door patiently, biting my lip as I heard the deep, throaty moans coming from him.

“Bren?”
I heard his breath hitch. “Mmm?” his voice was squeaky and broken, he was obviously nearly at his peak.
“Do you want me to finish you?” I asked apprehensively. I figured if I could do this now then we could slowly work towards anything else, rather than diving in at the deep end.
“I g-guess.” he stuttered and the door slowly opened, revealing a sweaty, flustered Brendon. It was, dare I say it, sexy. I hadn’t thought it possible Brendon Urie could be sexy.
His boxers were pulled back up and he was fidgeting, moving from foot to foot quickly. It was like he was about to explode, which to be fair, he probably was.
“Hey.” I smiled and walked forwards, kissing him roughly and hitching his boxers down to his knees, but they fell all the way down to his twitching feet. I slid my hand down his torso, teasing him, sucking on his tongue a little before breaking away, the both of us opening our eyes.

Holy shit Brendon’s naked. Brendon Boyd Urie has his cock out. And it’s erect, because of me. It’s throbbing and he’s aching to be touched but he’s my best friend, I can’t jack him off. I never imagined we’d see each other naked again after the age of 5.

I smirked a little and kissed his collar bone, sliding my hand down all the way, taking a firm grip on him and pumping slowly to begin with. I quickly increased the pace and went back to his lips, but he could barely kiss back because all thought was now in his dick. He was blinded by it and would only be given his vision back when he came.
I scraped my nails down the underside and he let out a high pitched groan, eyes shut tightly and his toes curling. I dug in harder and he opened his mouth, but no sound came out. If it did, it was only heard by dogs.
I pumped so quickly I was sure I was going to get arthritis in my hand and he came in hot spurts, groaning and bucking his hips as he peaked, drenching my hand. I slowed down dramatically until I felt him going soft and brushed my fingers down him lightly, my thumb running over the dripping tip.
I shoved my hand under the tap to wash everything off, and Brendon still seemed to be orgasming because his eyes hadn’t opened and his toes were still curled. I guess the endorphins were still rushing around, but his feet became flat and he sighed.

“How do you do that?” he asked, opening his eyes and wiping the sweat from his brow. “You jack me off better than I jack myself off.”
I laughed quietly whilst cringing a little. It still felt all too surreal.
“Because you knew it was me doing it?”
“That may have helped.” he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me softly and smirking. “I love you babe.”
“I love you too Brendon.” I smiled and kissed his nose. “You might want to put your boxers back on because my parents are meant to be back soon.”
He chuckled and pulled them back on, then sprayed the air freshener because it reeked of sex, and we walked back into my bedroom, picking up the strewn about clothes and pulling them back on.

We sat on the bed and I placed my head in his lap whilst he played with my hair, as he always did.
“You seemed a little cautious, Em.”
“Was I?” I gulped, hoping he hadn’t noticed.
“Yeah. It was like you were scared of me or something. I appreciate what you did, because fuck, that was amazing, but it felt like you didn’t want to.”
“I guess... I don’t know. I’ve never seen you naked before, and now I have, I didn’t really know how to feel. You’re my best friend Bren, always have been, and I just gave you a hand job. Does that not sound weird to you?”
“My girlfriend gave me a hand job. Still sound weird?” he asked, tucking my hair behind my ear.
“No, I guess not when you put it like that.”
He smiled and re-adjusted his position. “You’re my best friend, you’re my girlfriend, you’re my shoulder to cry on, you’re my school friend. Whichever way you put it, I still care about you infinitely.”
He linked his hand with mine and I smiled back, then laughed. “Brendon, you could so talk people into sleeping with you, you know that?”
“Hey, it’s what I’m here for.” he laughed too and have my hand a squeeze.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this update a lot more than the other one.

Would... seven comments be alright?
Thank you for the love, 150 subs is great, I love you guys. :D

xx