Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 76.

"So." he said, holding my hand, walking in to the bedroom and gently pushing me against the wall, so my back was straight.
"So?" I smiled.
"This is a little surreal." he smiled, one arm going around my waist and pressing a few kisses along my neck. "At least one of us know what we're doing."
"That is supposed to mean what, Mr. Urie?"
"You." he muttered, holding both my hips and pulling me so close I could feel the blood rushing through his body. "Aren't even legal, yet you've had two boyfriends, and I think you've had sex with more people than that.
Does that make you a slut, Miss. Graziella?"
"Am I the one who's taken it up the ass?" I smirked, slowly unbuttoning his shirt.
"Oh, hit me where it hurts." he scoffed, watching my fingers as they worked down the buttons, stroking a line down his skin as I did so. I taunted him at the last button, so the two sides slid away. We looked back up at each other, and our eyes locked, like it would when a first kiss was approaching, slowly leaning in to each other, eyelids fluttering shut as skin graced skin. It was soft and gentle, but his rough, guitar strumming hands skimmed my back, to just under my bra, twisting his arms so he could pull my shirt off in one, swift movement. As soon as our lips re-attached, everything changed, blood boiled and passion spilled over, my legs sliding up his hips as he hitched me up, feet locking around the back and falling down to the bed with him on top, his hands sliding up my sides to hold my hands above my head, legs unlocking. He made a soft, grunting noise and scanned my body quickly, licking his lips forcing his open mouth down on to mine, pushing his tongue past his teeth and into mine, tasting remnants of marijuana and strawberries.
His grip on my arms slowly loosened as he became more passionate with the kiss, throwing off his undone shirt and placing one hand behind my neck, stroking the nape and the other playing with a strap of my bra. I took advantage of having free hands and pushed down his torso, tracing the outline, then drawing a light pattern over his ever-growing erection. He moaned slightly, but it wasn't enough, so I un-did his belt, hitching down his jeans, past his Beyonce ass. He wriggled around so they hit the floor and he crawled on to the bed further, his fingers slipping into my bra, rubbing towards the center of my breast gently. His lips broke from mine and he stared into my eyes for a split second, his orbs flickering with the dim light, kissing my nose once and then down my collar bone to my chest, his hands sneaking around my back to un-do my bra and pull it off quickly.
I was suddenly out in the open. My breasts were out for all to see, for Brendon to see, and I was sure he knew what he was doing, but he still blushed a little, caressing them and kissing, sucking and nipping lightly. I let a little whimper escape my lips as he bit harder, and we really were going to do this. He kissed down the domes to the center, up my neck and to behind my ear.
"Hey." he whispered in it huskily, breathless, his hands re-caressing my chest. "These are gorgeous."
And I gulped, because I kinda didn't want Brendon turning me on, but he was, and before my mind really had the time to digest what was happening, my skirt was on the floor. It was just him, me, and the thin sheets of cloth separating our aching areas. His heartbeat was in both his head and his dick, and I just wanted to grab him.
"I love you." he whispered, tucking my hair behind my ear.
"I love you too." I whispered back, smiling slightly to reassure him, because however confident he may seem, I know how this is usually a cover up for him.
He smiled too, a little wider than myself and I carefully slipped us over so he was on the bottom, and I straddled his thighs, toying around with the waistband before slowly hitching them down, and damn, I could never get used to this. I threw them to one side and bent down, blowing cool air on his tip, watching him squirm from beneath me. I attached my lips to the head, with swift licks, circling around the most sensitive areas, reveling in the feeling of my best friend of 13 years' dick in my mouth. I worked the underside with my tongue, and as I heard his moans get louder and more throaty, I sucked, hard. I pressed down on his hips to ensure he didn't make me gag, because of his size, if I wasn't ready for it, I would most definitely gag. He groaned something I'd never thought possible to escape those fish lips, and it made me twitch, squeezing my legs together around his waist.
"Emma, f-fuck." he gasped as I sucked on the tip so much my cheeks went inwards, enveloping him. I licked a few more times, releasing the pressure on his hips and retracting, kissing up his torso and to his navel, my tongue darting in and out, producing the most godly of noises from him. He took a firm grip of my hips, his cock rubbing against the only piece of, soaked, fabric remaining. His gun finger strummed at the sides, contemplating whether to take them off or not, as a way to taunt me, or to seem like that when in reality he was obnoxiously turned on, but still nervous. Still wary, still cautious that when these were gone, that was it.
I placed my hand over his and kissed his cheek as he gently removed them, sliding them down to my knees, falling to the ground completely. He was so pain fully hard that the slightest of movements caused him to groan.
He gulped down oxygen and locked his eyes with mine. "D-do you have protection?" he asked, pressing his eyes firmly together.
"I'm on the pill." I nodded quickly, running my nails down his length and pressing in lightly, into his tip, making his jaw slack. I guided him into the right place, swirling my tongue around his head to lubricate him slightly. His hips raised gently, a few centimeters pushing into me as he held on to my hips tightly. I had a sudden urge to laugh hysterically, maybe out of panic, maybe because if you'd told me this was going to happen a year ago, I would have laughed and punched your arm.
He pushed in further until I could take no more, and I tightened around him, making him shiver and grip at my sides roughly, thrusting at a steady pace, my hands pressing down on his chest, enabling me to kiss him again. Our kisses were fierce and passionate but precise, and as he increased in pace and force, they were messier and I trailed my lips down his jaw. His hands moved from my hips to my breasts, fondling them and pinching, choked groans leaving the depths of his throat, and they sounded almost melodic as skin hit fiery skin. I gasped as his teeth bit down into the thin sheet of skin covering my neck, letting the blood seep out and my hips to buck into his, desperate, wanting, needing. I needed Brendon, so tremendously badly that I gasped and groaned like a whore doing it all for her pay cheque.
He tugged at my hair, whole sections pulsating under his fingers, in sync with our hips, the collision of passion that merged us together and covered us with sweat. His moans became erratic, his cursing stuttered, and he gulped down air again as the blood was no longer circulating around his brain, but all straight to his throbbing cock, pounding deep inside of me, and oh.
"F-fuck." he almost sobbed, slamming down so quickly our pelvises were bound to be smothered in blue and purple sex stains. I cried out as I felt my stomach swelling and contracting, the familiar feeling of nearly tumbling over the peak, toes curling in the sheets and nails making indentations in his ghostly flesh.
His legs trembled beneath me, as well as his lips, hair slicked to his forehead with sweat. I squeezed as tight as I physically could around him and he bucked his hips up one more time, hitting that point, that peak, the orgasm. I swore loudly as it happened and continued to tighten, seconds later as he shouted "H-holy shit." and panted, raising his hips slowly as he filled me, coming in hot spurts, dripping out as we collapsed, falling on his body. He took in one large breath to re-fill his tired lungs and his arms slid up from the top of my thighs, over my ass to the small of my back. Our toes were still curled into each other, his dick softening beneath me, eyes drooping.
"Good night." he whispered, holding me close.
"Good night." I whispered back, kissing his nose and crawling out of his grip, gathering up our clothes and shoving them under the bed, for when my parents came back tomorrow and suspicion arises. Pajamas were left by the side of the bed in case we needed to sneak them on quickly before they came in.
"Stop worrying." he growled, rubbing his eyes from underneath his glasses and sitting up. "Get in to bed with me, beautiful. Today has tired me out." he laughed lightly, sounding husky from his lack of voice.
"We need to take precautions." I smiled, double-checking.
"That's fine. I'll just sit here and watch you walk around naked." he grinned, two hands behind his head. I smirked and got back into bed, his arm around my waist, pulled into his side as he lay flat, staring up at the ceiling.
"Never." he mumbled, removing a stray strand of hair from my face. "Did I think this would happen. But God damn Emma, God damn."
I laughed quietly and brought the sheets up to our waist, removing his glasses carefully and kissing just above his nipple. "We should do this again sometime." he yawned and put his arms down, instantaneously falling asleep, his fingers laced with mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the final chapter, and the sequel shall be up shortly.
Seeing as there are 155 of you subbing, does that mean 155 comments? :D
I won't upload the sequel until there's a good handful, because I'm a comment whore like that. Sorry!

Thanks for sticking with me (: <3