Status: Currently re-writing EVERYTHING and future chapters.

My Plague

11.

Hanna faked a yawn, I knew it was fake 'cause I had used that one before.

"You tired?" Brian asked her

Hanna replied with that famous quote 'me tired' and you could tell Brian loved it, he love how she used his quotes to answer him. Zacky though, still didn't look happy. I'm pretty sure that kid has a crush on Gates, y'know. He's always looking at him, in that sort of way.

I spun the bottle, slowly. So that hopefully it would stop at Zack. Which it did.

"Truth or Dare, Vengenz?" I asked him

"Truth, man!" he huffed

Great. I made out that I didn't know what I could ask him. Then blurted out "Do you like Brian, in that way?"

"What?" He blinked, trying to act all casual.

I repeated my question, twice at that. With my most serious of faces, pasted on.

"Uhm. No. Course not. I'm not gay." he answered quicker than I expected

I took another sip of my beer, getting drunker every second. "Johnny-boy, go get me another beer would you?"

Johnny replied "How much will you pay me?"

"I won't pay you dude. But you can have my babies." I laughed

"And what if I don't, huh? huh?"

"Then I'll eat you. RAAAH!" I growled, he sure moved his little legs over to that fridge then. Coming back with two beers, I only asked for one.

"Here, Aimee." he bent down as Aimee sat up, and he passed her the beer ever so nicely. What was he trying to do, steal my lady? He stood upright again, but really, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. "Here, Jimmy." he threw my beer can onto my lap, then shot me with a pair of evils. Why was he so jealous? I couldn't give a fuck. I opened my beer, and took another sip. Wiping my mouth afterwards.

"Yo, ma turn dudes."

Zacky spun the bottle, this game never seemed to end. I most certainly did not intend on playing this, for this long. Even Johnny was half asleep, that just shows you how damn boring it was. It stopped at me, again. No freakin' fair.

"Truth or Dare, Jimbo?"

I wanted dare, but I knew he'd make me do something amazingly disgusting, so I picked truth. Jimmy Sullivan, saying truth twice, what the fuck is wrong with me?

"T-trut-h."

"Will you and Aimee be gettin' it on tonight?" he smirked cheekily.

That wasn't a very good question, it wasn't a question I knew the answer too. Though I wish I did.

"M-mort certly", my drunken mouth was uncontrollable, my words slurred and half of the letter missing. I stumbled to my feet. I started walking to what I thought was my room, but it was Matt's, he was sound asleep tucked up in his bed. Snoring lightly. I turned 'round and banged my head on the door frame. Fuck, I forgot to duck.

"Jimmy.. What the fuck?" Matt said, eyes half closed

"Sorry." I walked out, and into my room, I plonked down on the bed. When there was a light knock at the door, then a giggle; AIMEE!

I cleared my throat "Cur in, fair lady!" I spoke in a drunken English accent. Or what I'd imagine it to sound like at the least.