Status: Currently re-writing EVERYTHING and future chapters.

My Plague

12.

-Jimmy's POV-

Aimee walked in, an innocent smile on her face. She was wearing my jacket, that I had left on the sofa. It was huge on her, the arms almost down to her knees.

"Whar thu feck, Jimo?" Her words slurred as much as my own.

"I dovt know" I replied, my head sunk into my pillow. "Vhat's srong?" I asked

"Nothin'. Zack said I had to sleep in here..." I sat up quickly, patting the space beside me.

"Come on then." My words clear this time "Come sit next to Jimbo!"

She sat down, facing away from me. Slipping off my jacket, and rolling it up into a ball then placing it on the floor.

"You gun lie down or vhat?" my head back into my pillow. She nodded, then turned round, laying next to me. Our faces almost touching. Goddamnit. I put my hand on her delicate shoulder, it was cold. I lifted my head just a little "Yo-u can come closa. I don't bite." Aimee grinned as she pulled herself closer to me. I was beginning to wonder how long I'd be able to control my actions, I've never felt like this before. Most definitely not about a fan.

"Were you kiddin' back there, Jimmy?" she mumbled

"Abo-ut wha?" I replied, she looked up, her green eyes twinkled again. That same joyful twinkle. Aimee shook her head.

"Nevermind." She closed her eyes a little.

I bent my head down, and kissed her. The feeling was a lot better than I imagined it. Aimee didn't pull away and began kissing me back, was it just because we were drunk? I began moving my kisses down to her neck, nibbling a little.

"I thought you didn't bite?" she asked in a playful tone, cranking her neck up while I was still kissing and nibbling. I rested my hand on her hip as I rolled onto her, trying not to crush her little frame.

-Aimee's POV-

Suddenly, Jimmy was on top of me. I didn't know what was going on, but I liked it. His body wasn't as heavy as I thought it would have been, though admittedly I was still a little crushed underneath him.

"Jimm..yy" I moaned. I closed my eyes.

"I.. vant.. you." His voice muffled, between kisses. He wants me? What? I didn't think i'd be 'his type'. His face, now back on my own, his lips pressed against mine.

I placed one of my hands on the back of his neck, digging my nails in. And the other on the back of head, ruffling his hair. I then moved one hand to the top of his shirt, I began unbottoning it. He pulled it off, and threw it to the floor. I rubbed my hands on his back, while he began grinding on me. I didn't want to let go of him. My hands made there way down his chest, and to the top of his jeans. I unzipped them without looking. He sat on his knees, and pulled them off. Then he brought my face closer to mine again. I let out a moan. I wanted him. Didn't I? Jimmy placed his hands on my chest, squeezing softly.

-Jimmy's POV-

Wait til Johnny hears that Aimee let me touch her boobs! and squeeze them. That little shit will be so jealous, it will be unbelievable.

I was glad it was me making her moan. Her moaning was as cute and innocent as her giggle. I loved it. I moved my kisses down her body, reaching her upper thighs. Aimee let out another moan, god that turned me on.

I pulled down her 'batman' panties, and began humming that tune again drunkenly.

"Wait. Jimmy.. have you got any.. y'know?" she blushed

"I'm vorry I dont snow what 'y'know's are.." I slurred, looking up at her. She quickly moved, what did I do wrong?!

"Jimmy. I can't then." she whined "I can't let you get me pregnant, of all things."

"Don't worry. My pants are so tight, all my sperm would have died by now!" I laughed, though she didn't.. "Aims, what's wrong?" My excitement began fading, damn. And I was really getting going there.

"Jimmy, don't you understand?"

"I don't.. no."

"If you got me pregnant, my mother would seriously kill me. Infact, if she knew I was this close" she hand gestured about an a centimetre with her fingers "This close to having fucked you, she'd kill me."

"So you're a virgin, then?" I joked.

"Uhm.."

"You are? How? What? Why didn't you tell me?!" I wasn't angry, but it was beginning to make sense as to why she wasn't giving me anything, considering what I would have gave her if we got that far.

"I am. Cause no-one likes me like that. Uhm.. I didn't tell you because I thought you'd be all like 'eww virgin girl! shoo shoo' mhm."

"I don't mind. I do." I blurted out. "I'd never say that, not about you. Look at you!" I whistled, and she hit me playfully on the shoulder. "Ouch" I joked.

"You're the sweetest guy I know."

Jimmy, sweet? Man, I really must be changing for this girl, I'm not sweet to no-one!
♠ ♠ ♠
XD Won't be a 'virgin girl' for long, I bet. Not with Avenged being around, that's fer sure :P