Status: Currently re-writing EVERYTHING and future chapters.

My Plague

13.

-Aimee's POV-

As I woke up my head began pounding with sharp pains. "What happened last night?" I breathed, still half a sleep. I took a glance around the room, I was alone. I stumbled up, noticing I had Jimmy's t-shirt on. "How..?" I thought, seeing myself in the mirror I looked rough.

I heard my phone buzzing, it was on the bedside table. The caller ID read: Mother, I bit my bottom lip. She'd wonder where I am, she'd ask questions. Should I answer it?

"Aimee!" she began yelling down the phone "WHERE ARE YOU?! I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!"

"Hey", I mumbled "Hanna and me are at a hotel. We're fine Mom." I added

"What hotel? Who are you with?"

I ignored the first question "Avenged Sevenfold." I heard her in fits of laughter on the other end of the phone. Why did she never believe me? Ugh, she frustrates me so much!

"You expect me to believe that Aimee.. Average Fold wouldn't take you and Hanna back to their hotel room. Grow up." I hung up, not only did she always call them 'Average Fold' when I repeatedly told her the correct name but she always, always treated me like a child.

I sat down on the bed and placed my head in my hands, what was I going to do... I shook my head "Forget her, she's a bitch." I thought, over and over as I walked into the bright living area.

"Want some breakfast?" Johnny quickly hurried to my side

"No thanks", I whimpered my hand on my forehead

"But i've made bacon and everything. How about some, come on. Huh huh?" he said, prodding my arm. Jeez, this kid never gives up.

"I don't want ANY!" I yelled at him, not that I meant to but he seriously was getting on my nerves. I heard Zacky laughing from the sofa behind me, I turned 'round to face him.

"Hah, you even annoy the fans little boy." he chuckled

I groaned and sat down on the sofa opposite, trying to get rid of this killer headache.

"So.. Aims, did much happen last night?" Zacky asked "Y'know between you and Jim?"

"No." I quickly replied him, I wasn't in the mood

"But we heard you. Don't lie."

"Nothing happened. End off", I snapped.

"Jeez, someones abit moody today.."

No wonder I was moody, I hardly had any sleep as Jimmy kept kicking me. I must have passed out with being drunk and tired, I could have never got to sleep without passing out. Every 3 seconds, kick, kick, kick.

I happened to glance up at the clock, it was only 9am.

"Where's the others?" I asked, worrying about Hanna just a bit.

"Brian and Hanna went downstairs for more beer. Matt is still in bed.. and Jimmy.. uhm. Johnny, where's Jimmy?"

"I haven't seen him."

Yeah, like we needed more of the beer. And at 9am?!

My phone buzzed again. I was anxious to look at it, in case it was my mother wanting to give me another lecture.

'To: Aimee
From: Mom


I'm sorry x'

Typical of my mother to do this, act like your sorry all you want. Bitch. I'm not coming home, ever.

"Your mom looking for you or something?" asked Zacky, though he didn't look up at me

"Something like that, how did you k- .. never mind."

"We'd love you two to stay another night, if you could..." his voice droned, like he didn't actually care if I left right now or not.

I groaned, of course I'd like to stay.

"Oh! oh! I hear them coming.." Johnny ran to the door "please bring beer.." he mumbled, putting his hands together as in too prey.

They walked in, Brian holding firmly onto Hanna's hand, Jimmy close behind them.. WAIT WHAT?! I rubbed my eyes to make sure I was seeing correctly. I was..

"Do you know where we found him?" Brian said, pointing to Jimmy

"I can quite believe anywhere you are about to tell us, Gates" replied Matt, walking out of his room, with his dressing gown on. I aw-ed silently in my head, he just looked adorable.

"Well he was running around the dining rooms, terrorizing the guests. Throwing food everywhere..." Brian shook his head, but laughed

"I SURE WAS!" shouted Jimmy, as he pranced around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, quick note for the subscribers of 'Trashed and Scattered' i've removed for a re-write :) but I'll add back when I'm done.