Status: Currently re-writing EVERYTHING and future chapters.

My Plague

14.

-Hanna's POV-

I felt strange holding on to Syn's hand, I mean.. Brian's. His hands were softer than I expected, I wanted to grip onto him forever. But he was, sadly, Michelle's.

Jimmy pranced over to Aimee and licked her chin, what the?

"Jimmy?! What the fuck?", she frowned. I thought she liked him?

"Jimmy.. Jimmy.. what have I told you about licking people.. it's not normal", Matt mumbled as he walked over to Johnny "What you cooking pee-wee?"

"Food. Yummy, yummy food", Johnny's voice had a sort of evil tinge to it and Matt thought Jimmy wasn't normal?

Jimmy looked at Aimee, all puppy dog eyed. "I'm sowee. Forgive me? it's just, your chin is so lickable.." I was pretty sure that dude took drugs or something, crazy.

Zacky sat not saying anything, and what it seemed was reading a newspaper. Zacky Vengeance doesn't do reading newspapers. There's something up, and I've got a feeling that's it got something ever so slightly with Gates and I. I really didn't want to upset him, so I walked over and plopped down beside him. "You okay Zee?" I fluttered my eyelashes.

"Quit buggin' me. I'm reading this... it's intresting", he snapped

"Oi. Don't speak to ma woman like that Zackers", Brian chuckled, he was joking but Zacky took it dead serious. Throwing me a dirty look, like I was shit. What had I done wrong?

"Zack.. seriously, what did I do to you?" I whispered to him

"Why is it about you? Why can't it be about what everyone is doing?! Huh? No. It has to be about Hanna. Well see if I care. I'm out." He stood up and stomped to the door, slamming it behind him. I felt my eyes almost fill with sharp tears, why was he being like this?

"Don't worry Hanna Bear, he's being an asshole." Matt grinned sympathetically. Hanna Bear? how cute.

I bit my bottom lip, I really wanted to know what I done to make Zacky hate me if you will, he acted fine with Aimee. He didn't bother that she was all over Jimmy, when I barely touched Brian except hold his hand. Wait.. was he... no.. he can't be. He's jealous?!

-Zacky's POV-

I was fed up, pissed off. Why did she have to grip onto Brian all the time? my Brian. He was rightfully mine. It's not that I have anything against her, herself, she's a nice kid, pretty hot. That's the only reason Brian is gripping onto her, 'cause she's hot. Not for anything else, I know him. He doesn't get tied down, he's too in love with himself for starters.

I didn't know where I was headed, but it was as far away from there as possible for the minute. My head spun, I needed to get away.

I walked for what seemed about a mile or two, finally stopping at a park and resting on one of the benches. I stared at the autumn leaves, their colors golden. 'The only thing golden in my life is the autumn leaves', I thought repeatedly. I was beginning to think everything was not worth living for. Until my phone beeped.

'To: Zacky
From: Brian


Dude, where are you?
Hanna didn't mean to upset you..
'

There he was going on about her again. I groaned, almost tempted to throw my cell into the garbage can beside me. But I forced myself to read on.

'I'm sorry, I upset you. Though I
actually don't know what I've done.

Love ya man, Gates x
'

I let out a smile, I could feel it stretching the skin on my face. 'Love ya' that's all that mattered. So I began walking back, I swear.. Jimmy better not have ate my share of that breakfast.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you've read and subscribed, then thaaank you<3