Status: Currently re-writing EVERYTHING and future chapters.

My Plague

15.

-Aimee's POV-

"You learn something new everyday. Guys, my chin is lick-able." I smirked, Jimmy sure knew how to cheer me up.

Matt shook his head, as he sat down where Zacky had been. "I wonder where he went...", he mumbled.

"Dudes, it's fine. He's coming home. He just text me." Brian smiled with delight, I was sure that Brian and Zacky had a special bond. Something different from what they shared with the others.

"Breakfast is readeh", Johnny called out

Everyone rushed, apart from me, to get their food. It smelt good, don't get me wrong, but my stomach crippled in pain. I held onto it, and it growled fiercely. Maybe I was hungry, I'll eat something. Or someone.

"Can I have a little slice of toast?" I shouted, just making sure there was enough there before I got up.

"Sure, here, have a slice of mine." Johnny handed over a slice of toast, the butter spread all around it wildly. Like a child's way of spreading toast. I bit into it, the butter melting in my mouth. "Thanks", I said, wiping the excess butter of my mouth.

"You missed a bit.." Jimmy said, pouting.

"Where?" I shrugged. He lifted my hand and placed my finger on the butter, "There.." he said softly. I laughed, wiping the butter off quickly.

Zacky then stumbled through the door, he seemed a lot happier than he was when he stormed out. I didn't know what had happened, I was in the toilet at the time he left.. Though he stilled glared at Hanna, Zacky still seemed a lot better.

"What's planned for tonight, guys?" Zacky asked

"Nothing.. why?" Matt scratched his head

"I thought we could play..." he got interrupted by Brian

"Seven minutes in heaven."

"Exactly, Gates. That's what I was going to say." See, I knew they had some sort of special connection.

Great, more close moments with one of them. Like I wanted that. Like I need that, actually.