Status: Currently re-writing EVERYTHING and future chapters.

My Plague

16.

-Jimmy's POV-

Great, 'Seven Minutes in Heaven', wonderful! I tell you, if I end up in the room with that little shit again, I swear, I'll shot them all. Last time was just plain nasty, and awkward. Though, I love him really, Little Johnny.

"Oh! Oh! but it's only 9:30am, we have ages til night time!" Hanna said excitedly. If she was hoping that we play it now she thought deeply wrong. Who would want to even think about WHAT or WHO they get stuck with in that room for seven minutes at this time? I know who, me!

I closed my eyes and began humming 'A Little Piece of Heaven', everyone joined in happily. Even when I glared at them. "Now now, Jim. We are part of that song too y'know?" said Matt, grinning at me. "So did the DUCKS?! OH MY GOD!" I screamed

Everyone gave me the 'what the fuck are you on now, Jimmy?' face. I loved confusing them all - made my day. Seriously, it did. I snickered at them, they must know me by now with my crazy outbursts.. and my consumption of alcohol makes me crazier.

"I have an idea. Why don't we write down a question each at the top of a page, then we pass it 'round. Everyone writes their answer, then folding it so the next can't see that answer. Once done it goes back to the one that wrote the questions and we get to know more about the people we might be trapped in that room with.. Good idea huh?" suggested Zacky, he was always one for so many, many words

"Vengeance, I'm sorry but I did not catch a word of that.." said Brian looking smug

"No, no I get it. We write down a question. We pass 'round paper. People write answers. Person who wrote question, gets paper back."

"I finally understand physics!" yelled Johnny, what did that have to do with what we were talking about? And they say I I weird outbursts.. at least mine make sense! Well to me they do which in my opinion is the most important thing. As long as you understand yourself, your good.

"Oh, I get it. That's a great idea Baker, smart little brain you've got." Brian smiled.

So Zacky runs off to his room and comes back with 8 pens and pieces of paper, he was always so prepared.

"Why is there 8?" I asked, just to irritate him

"In case one runs out, dumbass." I didn't answer him, he spoke to me in that tone. That tone I hated.

We sat in the same spots on the floor as we had for our Truth or Dare game, though Aimee didn't sit as close to me this time. I really reckon I've done something terribly wrong, but I was so drunk I can't even remember. Damn my drunkish brain. My sheet would be passed in the order: Aimee, Johnny, Hanna, Brian, Zacky, Matt then back to me. And the opposite for the sheets I'd receive.
I had to think quick for my question, I didn't know what to write at all.

"If you could be stuck in that room with anyone {doesn't need to be one of us} who would you choose?"

"I'm done!", everyone declared

I read the question I had received from Matt: "Who in this room would you fuck? No lyin' allowed." Typical for him to ask that. I scribbled "Myself, duh. Though 'I don't blame anyone for wanting to fuck us'." Then passed the sheet on once I folded it.

The next question was: "Do you think I'm awesome?" Oh Zacky, Zacky, what a stupid question from someone with a clever brain. "No", I wrote.

I was bored of this already, passing 'round sheets of paper with stupid questions. Every single one was stupid, including my own.

"What would you say we were to each other?" From Brian, of course, I wrote what you are probably thinking I wrote. "Best friends." and drew a love heart, a shit love heart, but he'd live.

"Am I hot?" I really wanted to look at what Gates wrote for that... "I suppose" was my answer, to be fair. She was pretty hot, but I didn't like her.

"Say we get in that room together, what would we do?" Aw, Little Johnny, trying to find who likes him or not. "I think you know." And by that, I meant I'd pick him up and hit him off the walls for 7 Minutes. Then throw beer at him, and perhaps lick it off. No promises though.

Finally, Aimee's question.. the question I was waiting for.

"If you saw me on the street, walking, would you say 'I would' or 'no way'?" Dumb question, clearly nobody could be fucked with this and began writing down any old shit.

I scribbled something that I couldn't even read myself. Hah, no-one shall know my answer!