Status: Currently re-writing EVERYTHING and future chapters.

My Plague

17.

-Hanna's POV-

Brian, Zacky, Jimmy, Johnny and I were all drinking some jack in Brian's room. Aimee and Matt didn't want to join us, but suddenly I heard screaming from the living area. It was a high pitched scream, most likely a girl but I wasn't all that sure. I looked up at Brian who was sitting on the bed talking away to Jimmy and Zacky. He looked back at me with a worried look on his face.

"Is that? Wait, is that Mich?" he asked

"Dude, she's your chick, you should know her scream." Jimmy stated

"Yeah, man, you hear it enough." Zacky smirked, nudging Brian's ribs.

Michelle was here? WHAT? I knew for a fact she'd get the completely wrong idea about this. I just knew, I had to go out and explain myself, didn't I?

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" I heard her scream again, god, she was mad.

"I told you already, I'm a fan," Aimee replied softly, not wanting her head to be ripped off

I put my head out the door, looked around then walked casually into the living area, Michelle turned to look at me. Anger in her eyes. She knew that where I just stepped out from was Brian's room, that couldn't have helped.

"Mich, calm down. It's not like she's fucking him or anything." Matt said, butting into the conversation

"Oh, so that means SHE IS! BRIAN GET THE FUCK OUT HERE NOW!"

There was no movement from the bedroom, at all. "BRIAN!" she screamed again.

Brian walked out laughing, what on earth was he doing?

"Mind explaining why you are with this whore?" she spat as she pointed at me

"She's not a whore. Don't call her that." Brian walked over to me and put is cold hand on my shoulder "Don't call her that, you hear?"

Michelle's mouth dropped, I felt a little sorry for her. I could understand why she got the wrong idea, but she didn't need to go so crazy.
"Michelle, I'm just a fan. Brian and I haven't done anything, I swear." Lies. Lies. Lies. I laughed inside my head at how much that was a lie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hrm..