Status: Currently re-writing EVERYTHING and future chapters.

My Plague

2.

Soon, the cue was so long I was sure not all of those people would fit into what seemed like a small venue.

"Hanna, what time is it? The doors should be open by now? Surely.." I asked

"7:29pm", Hanna replied with a giant grin on her face "A MINUTE TO GO!" she screamed excitedly.

Everyone started counting down;
"48" .. "47" .... "30" ... "26" ... "20" .. "10" .. "9" ... "4" .. "3" .. "2" .. "1!"

There was a flood of light from the entrance, everyone jumped about happily, we couldn't wait to get in.

"Hey, can I stand beside you?" some random dude asked us.

"No you creep." Hanna spat back

He rolled his eyes, and sighed.

"What you do that for?" I whispered

"He's a typical guy Aimee, don't you know anything?"

I too, rolled my eyes.

Hanna gripped my hand as we ran from the entrance to the stage, my stomach continued to have butterflies. When we got the stage, I was practically out of breath - ALREADY.
We were about 3 rows back, not too bad I suppose. Could have been better if Hanna moved her ass in the morning!

"SEVENFOLD. SEVENFOLD. SEVENFOLD!" the crowd chanted

The back drop slowly got lowered down, and the chanting became louder "SEVENFOLD. SEVENFOLD. SEVENFOLD!"

The lights went off, and we knew everything was about to get even better.

First to walk on the stage was Jimmy, and the crowd cheered again

"Hey dudes!" he bowed, then took his place at his drum kit.

Second to walk on was Zacky, and the crowd went even more crazy than they did with Jimmy. You could see Jimmy twiddling his drumsticks in the background, eager to play.

"HEY GUYS! UGH.. ENJOY YOURSELVES..RIGHT?" Zacky yelled then walked over to his place.

Third to step on was Johnny, the crowd cheered once again, but not like they had with Zacky..

"Let's rock i-" Johnny began

"Oh shut up Johnny!" Jimmy shouted smugly

Johnny looked at him, then took his place - he wasn't impressed at all.

Fourth to step on was Brian, the crowd went crazy!

"There's your lover boy!" I whispered to Hanna

"Fuck off!" she giggled

"We all want you to know, that we are all gunna have a great time!" Brian yelled

"Yeah, that's if Johnny hasn't made them fall asleep already!" Jimmy laughed

The crowd laughed as well, which would just make Jimmy make jokes more, he knew everyone would laugh.

Finally, to step out onto the stage was the almighty Matt, the crowd went crazy again. And chanted "Shadows. Shadows."

"CALIFORNIA! LET'S GET DOWWWWN SEVENFOLD STYLE!", he roared.