Status: Currently re-writing EVERYTHING and future chapters.

My Plague

5.

"Aimee, shut up. You're giving me a headache with your singing!" Hanna said

I rolled my eyes and bit my bottom lip. "Sorry"

I hummed instead, I couldn't just shut up. For starters, I was bubbling inside again for this 'party' that we were gunna have. My stomach felt like it had a fish bowl in it, and the water as swaying all over the place.. Secondly, I missed the whole concert for her, she could atleast let me enjoy myself. Just a little..

I peeked through the door, and watched Avenged finish their set. I hummed along to Afterlife, "doo dooo doo, mmm mmm mmm, doodoododo, mmm, dododo, mmmmm, do do do, mmm do mmm, mmm doododo, mmmmmmm"

Then I seen the guys step foward. "THANK YOU CALIFORNIA" they all bowed at went backstage.

They then came back into the A&E room. "We ready to go girls?" asked Zacky

I giggled, for no reason. "Sure. Hanna?" I turned towards her
"Ready as i'll ever be!" she went to stand up, and Brian quickly offered his arm

"We can't have you falling over.."

Hanna smiled and gripped tightly onto his arm, he too smiled. They looked like they'd be the perfect couple, that is, if Brian didn't have Michelle.

We headed outside, and there was a black limo waiting to take us all to the hotel.

"I claim sitting next to Hanna!" said Brian grinning madly
"No fair man!" said Zacky giving Brian a little push

I rolled my eyes, they all liked her...

"Well I claim sitting next to Aimee", said Jimmy gripping onto my arm

I looked up to him, he was smiling happily.

"Jimmy.." Johnny frowned

"Too late, shorty."

The limo was such a tight squeeze, I guess it was big enough for just the guys, but for two extras it was sure tight. Jimmy rolled about the seats laughing his head off. While I sat shyly beside him.

I kept glancing over at Hanna, and Brian. He kept whispering in her ear and she giggled. I wonder what he was saying?
♠ ♠ ♠
:] thanks for the comments and subscriptions <3