Status: Currently re-writing EVERYTHING and future chapters.

My Plague

6.

“Zacky.. Johnny, guys, don’t worry! I’m sure there will be plenty of girls at the hotel.” Matt smirked.

Is that all Hanna and me would be? A 'quick fuck' and then we’d be forgotten? Just a one night stand?
I’m sure they’ve had plenty, anyway.

“What’s wrong Aimee?” Jimmy asked, lifting up my chin “You seem a bit glum.”

“I’m fine, thanks Jimbo.” He gripped my arm tighter.

“Dudes, we are almost there!” Jimmy shouted, standing up and sticking his head out the sunroof “The hotel is just minutes away!” “WOOOHOOO!” he shouted out, I’m pretty sure everyone around us could hear him.

“Jimmy, sit down would you? I don’t like having your ass in my face..” said Johnny, frowning again

“I’ll stick my ass where I want, thanks”, Jimmy replied.

The limo came to an unexpected stop, and Jimmy fell upon Johnny’s lap.

“JESUS CHRIST!” Johnny shouted

“Sorry short ass.”

I laughed, Jimmy was so mean to him. But he was incredibly funny.

Zacky slid along the seats and opened the limo fridge, and grabbed a few bottles of beer.

“I SMELL BEER!” Jimmy sat back down next to me “Hand me one Zack Attack!”

Still, Hanna and Brian were giggling away amongst themselves to notice that there was beer going around.

“Sorry Aimee, there’s only 4 beers”, Zacky said, looking at me with puppy dog eyes

“It’s okay, she can share with me!” Jimmy said smugly “Here, have the first sip!” he pushed the bottle into my hands.

I gave a crooked smile, and took a sip. It was a little warm, despite having been in the fridge. I wiped my mouth, and handed the can back to Jimmy. “Thanks.”

“A girl that knows how to drink. I like!” Jimmy laughed, sarcastically.