Status: Currently re-writing EVERYTHING and future chapters.

My Plague

7.

"Jimmy.. you're scaring the poor girl!" Matt laughed

I giggled nervously, and let go of Jimmy's arm a little as I was beginning to get pins 'n' needles shooting up it.

Before I knew it, we were at the hotel. Everyone clambered out, except Brian and Hanna. We had to tell them we were there.

"Dudes. Gets a room would ya?" Jimmy shouted to them

Brian gave a dirty look then got out, still holding on to Hanna. Zacky looked in a mood, because of it. "Are you okay Zack?" I asked him, putting my arms round him in a friendly way.

"Fine", he replied through gritted teeth.

"WHO'S READY TO PARTEH?" screamed Jimmy at the top of his lungs, typical.

The woman behind the desk knew who Avenged Sevenfold were straight away, handing the room key over to Matt without any questions at all. But she gave me the most puzzled look. I rolled my eyes, and carried on walking.

"What number is the room, dude?" asked Zacky

"6661. What else?" Matt replied quickly.

Jimmy pounded up the stairs, 3 at a time. I trailed behind, I'd fall flat on my face if I even attempted 1 stair at a time at the speed Jimjam was going.

"Slow down would you?" I called up to him, but he was already on the next floor.

"NEVVVVVVVER!" he called back

I could hear Hanna talking behind me, so I turned round and waited for her. Brian had finally let go off her, thank god.

"What's he been sayin' to you then?", I whispered

"I'll tell you later. When we go home." was all she replied

I bit my bottom lip, I wanted to know so bad. Why wouldn't she just tell me? It wasn't like it would be a huge secret or anything..

When the rest of us got into the room, Jimmy was already there, he'd already made himself comfortable on the sofa as well. Sprawled out on it.

I looked 'round, pretty nice room. Probably a nice price on it too. I went over and sat beside Jimmy, of course Hanna and Brian sat on the other couch together. No surprise there.

"Beers, anyone?" Johnny called out, from the kitchen area

"YEAH!" was everyone's response

"Go and get them yourself. I'm not carrying all of them!" he whined.

Jimmy frowned. "Do I have do everything 'round here you douche?" he asked, getting up and going to the fridge, coming back with 2 bottles in his hand.

This might sound odd, but I was bored. Just sitting there, drinking beer.

"I KNOW! LET'S PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE/TRUTHORDARE!", shouted Jimmy

"Oh, fuck.. I'm never playing that game with you aga-" Johnny began, but got interrupted by Jimmy

"Hands up for truth or dare?" he shouted out, of course everyone, except Johnny put their hand up

"Your such a baby, you know that?" Brian said, looking over at Johnny.

"I'M GOING FIRST!"