Status: Currently re-writing EVERYTHING and future chapters.

My Plague

9.

Jimmy started making a "Doo dododo" tune. And I burst out giggling, while I was peeling off my leggings.

Matt stood up. "Guys.. I'm headin' to bed. O'right?"

"Scared in case Val will kill ya?" asked Brian, smirking a little

"I am! I am." Matt shook his head as he walked to his room, well at least there was one less to worry about.

I pulled my dress up over my head, and I looked down. Damn, I forgot. I was wearing my Batman underwear. I blushed a little.

"NANANANA BATMAN!", sang Jimmy, dancing around me in circles.

Johnny coughed a little then blurted out "Those are.. nice!"

"SHE'S MINE!" growled Jimmy, grabbing onto me.

"What? I.. meant.. the bats.. on her.."

"Pah, sure Johnny", Zacky said gazing at him, "You're such a little liar."

Jimmy was still happily singing the 'batman theme tune', and dancing round me.
"Join me, Aims. For a dance?" he said, holding out his hands.

"I'm not dancing in my underwear, Jimmy!" I jokily shouted at him

"Why don't you take them off then?" he replied quickly, and started tapping his fingers together again.

"Nope", I smugly said. "I'm not that sort."

"I bet I could change you, given the chance." he winked "But fine.. I'll let you off the hook. Only cause I like you. If it was anyone else, i'd make them do nakkietime all the way!" he added.

Hanna was rolling about the floor laughing.

"Let's just get back to the game?" Zacky kindly interrupted.

"Cheers Zack." I gave him a quick hug as I sat next to him. "Right.. my turn", I declared happily.

I didn't push the bottle extremely hard, as the others had. I couldn't wait for all that spinning.
I took another sip of beer, I never thought I'd be playing Truth or Dare with A7X in my batman underwear. Ever!

It stopped at.. Hanna.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth!" No fair, I knew everything about her.

I bit my lip. What to say.. what to say. Ah-ha! I got it.

"What did Brian say to you in the limo?" I asked, proud that I remembered

"Uhm." I loved watching her squirm, as she didn't want to tell me

"That.. I'm.. we.. are the best 'fangirls' they've ever had."

"That's half a lie!" shouted Brian "You kiddos are the best fans we've ever had."

"That's what I said...." Hanna looked at him

"ARGH I'MA PIRATE!" Jimmy interrupted.

"What's so bad about that?" I thought, I'm confused as why she wouldn't tell me something as silly as it was

"Right. Right. It's my turn!" Hanna raised her arms in the air, jumping up and down.