Status: Update will come when I'm not too busy to write.

If It's Just a Game, Then I Like the Way That We Play

Blue Eyes Leaving Me Breathless (1/2)

As we walked in a rushed matter, I nearly crashed into a girl. Once I scanned over her better, I realized it was Mimi with a lost expression on her face.

"Crimson! What the hell?! Where did you go?! Dude, I got lost! And then when I was trying to look for you I bumped into this couple that were playing tonsil hockey! It was so disgusting!" Mimi threw her hands up into the air and yelled at my face, her own face was contorted and her nose wrinkled up.

I smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry. Let's just say it sucks for me to be distracted easily.But great news! Pat here is in a band with some pretty good tunes." I grabbed Pat and pulled him in front of me.

"Hey there! I'm Pat Kirch. And you must be Crimson's friend---?" Pat greeted with his usual chirpy voice.

Mimi giggled. "Yes, I'm Mimi. You are so adorable Pat!" She squealed with a huge grin on her face. Pinching his cheeks, she said, "Aww! Can I call you Patty-cake?"

A red blush creeped into Pat's face. "I guess you can. But can you be my mommy?"

I laughed at his request while Mimi nodded her head and bursted out giggling. I'm pretty sure she would be a great Mom to Pat.

Pat cleared his throat, "Um so may I lead the way, ladies?"

Both I and Mimi bobbed our heads causing Pat to gesture to the path in front of us.

We resumed walking to this great spacey room where a bunch of chairs and tables were placed all over the room. Most of the tables were filled with people and seats were few.

Pat kept leading us to one round table in the far corner, surrounded by all boys. There was a guy with long light brown hair, the bangs brushed across his forehead almost covering his blueish green eyes, while the boy next to him had much shorter yet darker hair and his eyes were visibly hazel. I was surprised to see the guy sitting next to hazel eyes, because his hair was strawberry blonde;it was rare for me to see a ginger.

I let my eyes move slowly to next boy. His pale skin and reddish brown hair were anything but normal but his electric blue orbs caught my own chocolate brown eyes into a deep trance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so another update.
I got a comment from:
emmathesickestkid
and that gave me a little encouragement to write instead of doing my homework.
So please!
Feedback? Comments? Do you like it? Or not?

P.S. this is part one. Part two will be posted when I get more feedback. I really want to write a good fanfic. Especially with Garrett Nickelsen as the featured band guy.