Well, I'll Wait 'Til You Listen, I Won't Say a Word

In Which A Show Is Played.

That night, we went over to the venue in town. The show was about to start, and you could tell that the pressure was starting to get to Adam. He was warming up, singing along to the songs on the radio backstage. But his eyes were darting, his hands fidgeting. He shifted his weight from foot to foot, tugged on his hair and his t-shirt.
“Two minutes ‘til you’re on!” cried the stage manager.
I got up from my chair and walked over to Adam. I’d kept away from him for a few minutes, knowing he’d need time alone, but now I needed to make sure he was okay.
I put my arms around him, “You’re going to be perfect, Adam.”
“Oh, god. I hope so.” He said, and gave me a quick kiss.
“One minute!” called the stage manager.
“I’ll be out in the crowd. And DON’T WORRY! You’re amazing.” I told him reassuringly.
“Thanks,” he said, squeezing my hand and the letting go. He started to head towards the stage. Fred and Mark followed behind him.
“Hey Lanie! Wish me luck?” called Fred.
“Luck!” I replied.
Matt and Ed followed them shortly afterwards. Matt hugged me and cried “This is gonna be the best show ever, Lane!”
“You betcha, Mattypants!” I said giving him a cheesy grin and a thumbs-up.
I walked out the back door of the stage and went out into the crowd, ready to watch Adam’s first show with his new band.

The show was an explosion. Really, there’s no other way to describe what happened in that venue that night. The guitar, the vocals, the drums, the bass…It all just clicked. They were superb. Adam and Fred’s vocals were intense, but smooth and beautiful at the same time. Matt and Mark’s drums and bass put down a perfect track for everything to follow. Fred and Eddie’s guitars enhanced the sound and made it all connect…It was the best concert I’d ever seen.

I ran backstage the moment the song ended. Adam stood there, a huge smile on his face, drenched in sweat, but the happiest I’d ever seen him. I attacked him with a massive hug and kissed him about one hundred times.

“OH MY GOD.” I cried.
Matt smirked, “Impressed, I take it?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait!
But I like this chapter.

Oh, and PLEASE COMMENT. :D