Status: Active:)

And I Wanted to Tell You, I Just Didn't Know.

A Chapter

“Asshole.” I mutter as me and Tasha got into the cab.

Yup that’s right cab. Brendon was supposed to pick us up today after school, but he had an interview. He text me during class and told me it, causing me to get dention for a week. Oh yeah don’t forget to mention we have to go to his house, because my lovely mother change the locks on the door! Oh but of course Tash is so excited to be meeting Panic! At The Disco but I’m not!

To to it all off two guys today force me to make out with them and they had to feel me up at the same time! I hate my life.

“Najel!” Tasha screamed in my ear.

“Yes?”

“Were here.”

I nodded and paid the man then I go out of the cab and walked to the front door.

“How are we supposed to get in if he’s not home?” Tasha said.

I ignored her and bent down into the bushes and grabbed a stone frog . I put my hand down his throat and found the key.

“How did you know that?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” I asked confused and she just looked at me like I was crazy.

Tasha squealed when she walked inside of the house. “I’m in Panic! At The disco’s house.”

“Actually your only in Brendon’s house.”

“DOn’t ruin my moment!”

“Whatever.” I said while shrugging my shoulders.

I walked up stairs to his only room in the house. His. And fell asleep instantly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I know it’s short. I mean really short but whatever. Najel is in morning right now and she didn’t want you guys to hate her for updating so I’m Sara and I’m her best friend. I wrote this that’s why it probabley sucks. Sorry bye.