Status: Active:)

And I Wanted to Tell You, I Just Didn't Know.

Chapter

"Najel! If you don't get your butt up right now I will kill you!" Screamed Tasha. Which caused me to get up real quickly.

When she says "I will kill you." Um she means it. One time she cased me around the house with a knife until I threaten to take her skittles away. Of course she put it down. She's a fucking nut for skittles.

"I'm up!" I yelled back at her. She giggled and walked back down stairs.

I got up and change into Brendon's basketball shorts and his all black sweater and went down stairs.

I went directly to the kitchen. I looked around to make sure nobody was in there. Then I ran in there grabbed a poptard and ran into the living room like a manic. Laughing like a creeper .

Everyone turned and looked at me questioning my sanity. I just shrugged my shoulders and went to sit by Spencer.

"Hey buddy!" Screamed Spencer in my ear while he hugged me.

"Thanks for making me deaf," I said while biting into my poptart.

"You do no that your clothes are here right?"Tasha said. I turned to her only to find her into a pair of my sweat pants and my shirt.

"Oh great now I'm in its clothes." I muttered.

"Personally I don't mind you being in my clothes." It said. Then he walked over to me bend down and whispered in my ear," Actually I find it really sexy."

I slapped him in the face and glared at him. What happened to the nerdy kind I once knew. Who was to shy to even look at me.

"Najel!" Tasha screamed.

I turned and glared at her. She knew I was mad so she didn't say anything."If you ever fucking do shit like that again I will fucking kill you!" I screamed at him. I stomped up stairs.

The reason I over acted was because it bought back flashbacks.

I was running looking for the bathroom. I really had to go. I bumped into a jock.

"Could you please tell me where the bathroom is?" I asked him.

He looked at me and smirked." You look really sexy in those clothes." Then he pushed me into the closet and raped me. That was the first in many.


"Najel can you open the door please?" Brendon said. Isn't this deja' vu.

"Brendon please just leave me alone." I said while tears quietly went down my face.

"Are you crying? oh my god I'm so sorry really I was just messing around! if you want anything please tell me." He said panicking.

"Can you get Ryan please?" I said quietly.

He went downstairs and moment later I heard Ryan's voice. I unlocked the bathroom door and he instantly wrapped his arms around me.

"Najel are you OK? You no Brendon didn't mean it? He's really messed up right now."

"I don't care." I said.

Ryan pulled away. "Najel what's the matter with you? Why all of a sudden your like this? You would rather die before you seen Brendon hurt. Now all of a sudden you don't give a fuck."

"You don't understand. You don't no what it was like when you guys left me."

"Najel I no it hurt, but we called an-"

"It doesn't fucking matter if you called Ryan! While you guys were out there singing your fucking hearts out I was getting fucking rape Ryan! And then you guys all get mad at me when Brendon didn't even fucking call! I needed him Ryan! And he wasn't there! We always pro-" I couldn't go on. I was crying to much.

Brendon"s P.O.V

God I shouldn't of done that. She probably hates me now. Dammit why do I have to do that. I'm so stupid. Fuck!

"Brendon it's OK. Najel just been going through alot. She tens to have mood swings." Tasha comfort me.

"But I was always the one she could talk to. Now it's Ry-" i couldn't even finished my sentence. I was afraid my voice would crack.

"It doesn't fucking matter if you called Ryan! While you guys were out there singing your fucking hearts out I was getting fucking rape Ryan! And then you guys all get mad at me when Brendon didn't even fucking call! I needed him Ryan! And he wasn't there! We always pro-"

We heard Najel scream upstairs. I turned and looked at Tasha. Her eyes were filled with tears.

"Did you know about that?" I said crying myself.

"No." She whispered.

I looked around at Jon and Spencer they all had tears in their eyes to. We all cared so much about Najel.

Normal P.O.V

"We always promised each other we would be there for each other. That we will never split up. That if one call we will always pick up. And he lied. He lied." I whispered calmly.

Ryan tried to hug me but I push him away and walked pasted him. I walked right down stairs. I tried to walk out the house but Brendon's arms were around me.

"Najel. Please don't go."

I screamed and cried for him to let me go. That just made him hold on tighter.I could feel his tears soak threw his sweatshirt. I finally gave up and cried. I haven't cried in a long time either.

I could feel everyone watching us. I turned to them. They all had tears going down their face.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Spencer asked.

"I wanted to tell you. I just didn't know."