I have brothers

Chapter Two

I fell on my bed and stared over to where Jason would have bee. He left his posters and some of his stuff, he loved My Chemical Romance, I wasn’t too fond of them I mean I knew two songs that they sung and knew the names but that’s about it. Suddenly the headmaster of the orphanage opened my door and came in.

“Letter for you” She chucked the letter on the bed and walked out again with a loud THUMP and then her heavy footsteps all the way down to the bottom floor. Then the heavy foot steps drowned into the thousand of foot steps coming from the few kids sounding hyperactive.
I opened up the letter and . YESY. It was from Jason!

' Dearest Belinda,
How are you my mega monkey best friend?
I hope good!! Ah so life update at the house of pinkie raised household with Chihuahuas running around everywhere. My adoption sister is as dumb as I thought she was. She tried cracking onto me, I think she might have forgotten I’m meant to be her brother. Bimbo much?

I’ve been enrolled to a private school, so now I can attend the same school as my sister, and why did they move me to a private school? Because my life isn’t weird enough, I actually now have to wear a school uniform, it sucks big time, coats and ties and leather shoes. It makes me sick, the majority pf the people here look like they got 10 foot poles up their ass. Teehee. So we got the long weekend and hopefully this letter will reach you before then. I want you to come over, and I’ve got big news!

I hope your doing good and here’s my new house number 555 0429* Call me, I really miss you! All the way to Pluto and back!
All my love,
Jason.'

Aw I miss him so much, I got off my bed and went downstairs to grab the phone, but someone was already using it and who was I kidding I’m never allowed to use the phone. I went to Ms. Queen (headmaster) she was watching TV engrossed in something weird.

“Um, I was wondering if I could go to Jason’s house for the long weekend?”

She grunted, “What do ya mean?”

“Uh, J - Jason’s house, for the long weekend.”

“Jason? Well ok.”

I walked back to my room. When it hit 8;30 the time of Ms. Queens favourite show I snuck the telephone up to my room. I sat on my bed and grabbed Jason’s letter out and dialled…
5 - 5 - 5 - 0 - 4 -2 - 9*
Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring
“Hello?”
“Uh hi is um Jason there?”
“Who’s this?”
“Belinda is Jason ther-”
“Um like yeah, like hold on.”

I heard that stupid preppy, girly voice again calling out for Jason, then a conversation about who it was and that girl guessing my name 5 times (Veronica, Melissa, Johanna, Eva and Julia) before Jason gave up and got to the phone… Finally.

“Hello?”
“Jason?”
“BELINDA!”
“hey what’s up?”
“Do you see what I have to put up with?”
I laughed “Yeah I’m sorry to hear.”
“So can you come over?”
“Yeah.”
“I’ll come pick you up ok?”
“Yeah ok cool.”
“See you Tomorrow Monkey!”
“Toodles old chap!”

Before I hung up I heard Jason Yelling

“Clarissa! Get off my bed! God damn it!”

*Not a real phone number, made up.