I have brothers

Chapter Six

.My family doesn’t want me, they never wanted me I can’t believe it! Maybe she’s lying I’ve always wanted a family and the closet thing to family I’ve had is Jason. I was shaken up and on the verge of crying but no matter how much I wanted to no tears came out, I went to my drawer and opened it, I saw the blade. ‘ I can’t do this’ I was thinking it was a war inside me when I lost. I grabbed it and lifted my sleeve, it was shameful I could see at least another 4 fresh cuts and about 10 old ones and when I say old ones… a couple of days old, I saw an open spot and slit, I slit 4 times before I was feeling to weak. I put the blade down and grabbed a rag and held it to my arm I slid down the wall and waited for Jason. I need him. Everything went black.

I woke up and Jason was there next to me, he was sound asleep, he must have come when I fell asleep. I saw out the window and believe it or not it was even worse than yesterday, there was thunder and lightning and it was close to the time I would meet my new family, I started to panic. What if they didn’t like me? What if they didn’t like me and they gave me back because I was too different or I don’t look the same or what if they really never wanted me? What if what Ms. Queen said was true? I started to breathe very fast I was starting to have a panic attack, I grabbed onto my chest, I was losing it, everything was going blurry, I heard Jason.

*Jason’s P.O.V*

I was asleep I could feel Belinda moving around a lot I rolled over to see she was holding her chest she was having a panic attack! I grabbed her and held her.

“Belinda , calm down calm down, come on breathe with me!”

She was shaking terribly and was going cold I held her tightly in my arms and cradled her, I knew you had to keep her warm, I’ve seen her do this many times. She looked up at me, her eyes were icy blue, and she was pale. I put the blankets on top of her and myself and started to pass my hands through her hair, the softest long dark brown almost black, curls.

I bet any money she’s nervous about the family thing, she told me what Ms, Queen said. That was the harshest thing I’ve ever heard her say, and to upset Belinda, my little Monkey is basically classified as a sin to me. I passed my hand over her arm, it was red raw, it looked so painful but at least the bleeding had stopped, I can remember when she done this for me, I was going suicidal and she never let me down once, every time I cut of took drugs she was there for me and I was always there for her. We’ve both had our rough times and yet we get through them… together. She opened her eyes and said barely in a whisper

“I want to live wi - with you.”

“I know…” I kissed her on the forehead and let her sleep.

##########

*Belinda’s P.O.V*

“Come on monkey, a weird man’s downstairs saying he’s here to pick you up.”

“What?” I was feeling a little light headed.

“Now I think he’s a bit too old for you my dear.”

“No, he’s that man that’s going to take me to -”

“Your family?”

“Yeah…”

“Well come on can’t keep Mr. Whatshisface waiting.”

“Ok… Wait my bags haven’t been packed!”

“Already done It for you!” He smiled

We went downstairs saying one last goodbye to all the children in the house for the last time, I got a gift from each one of the children I got a flower, two drawings of myself with the children and 3 separate letters. Jason said that he would take all the posters and stuff from our old room and bring my stuff to my new house. He gave me a present but he told me to open it when I got home, or when I got lonely.

“Miss Way, are we ready?”

“Can Jason come?”

“I’m sorry Miss who is this Jason?”

“Um… Him.” I pointed to Jason who was carrying my luggage down the stairs.

“Well I don’t see why we can’t!” He smiled.

“Thank you.”

We both got into his car after bolting through the rain. He had a very spacious car, smelt of pine scented trees and had leather seats and a very nice radio with awesome speakers that could pump out some nice rock music but instead only pumped out the radio of a talk show weather Global Warming will bring us to our death. It was night time while we looked out our windows, the lights were standing out from the darkness as we came up to a theatre… where they held all the concerts, we drove through the back way. There were guards everywhere.