I have brothers

Chapter Seven

“Hey wouldn’t it be cool if you had rock star relatives?” Jason joked.

“Oh yeah cool as ice.” I said with no emotion.

We got out of the car and some people drove off in the car, parking assistance, we entered through a door that led to many other doors, we came to a door with a big giant star on it… the man opened the door and led Jason and myself in.

” I’ll be back in just a short while, please wait here, make yourselves at home.”

“Thank you!” Jason and I said in unison.

“This is so cool! You have famous relatives! Maybe it’s like someone from Cobra Star Ship or maybe The Academy Is! Or maybe even My Chemical Romance!” He said enthusiastically.

“Yeah… or maybe it’s someone working for them in the backstage crew.”

“Oh come on it’s - - “ His phone started to make noise, it was ringing.

“Since when did you get a phone?” I asked

“Hello?” Jason said

“I’m with Belinda… where going to meet her new family… yes I know we had arrangements tonight… well I don’t have to go… Belinda is more important… no don’t come pick me up!…. Nowhere - … mum please! -…”

He told her the address of where we were and then pretended to have bad connection and hung up on her. He put the Mobile back in his pocket then looked at me…

“This sucks!”

“You can’t leave me Jason!”

“ I have to.”

“ But - but!”

“I know I know.” He hugged me and then had to go outside.

“If anything happens call me and if nothing happens call me anyway!”

“Ok..”

“Bye bye Monkey!” He gave me a kiss on the cheek and then left. I was sitting in the middle of the sofa, with my bag on the floor next to my feet, I waited and waited and waited. An hour had passed and I was getting restless, Time was going so excruciatingly slow. I watched the clock as each second seemed to go on for a minute each. Then I heard voices out of my door. American voices. I looked down at my feet not wanting to look at who was going to come in.

I heard laughing and talking, then the door opened and in walked in a man first, well he sort of stumbled in he was laughing and giggling until his eyes landed on me and he stopped, he looked really familiar, he stood there frozen. Then it snapped it was Frank from My Chemical Romance. Then two others came in backwards, it was Bob and Ray, they too came in laughing and playing around, they bumped into Frank.

“Oi don’t stand in the middle of the doorway!” Bob said

“Oh man that was an awesome concert it was - -” Ray stopped half way when his eyes stopped on me.

They were now all looking at me, with weird faces as to think, ‘are you our stalker?’ or ‘are you even aloud to be here?’

“Are you aloud to be here?” Ray said

“Yep.” I said looking down at my shoes. An awkward silence appeared.

“Are you sure?” He said

“As far as I know, yeah.” Not game enough to look at them.

“Boys how are you?” Robert Holt came into the room.

“Hey Rob, who’s the girl?” Frank said

“Are the Way brothers here?”

“Their coming now, the people wanted photos of them.”

They started to talk about something or rather they were doing before they came into the room, they were making small talk and what not when Frank came and sat next to me.

“Hi!” He smiled and put his hand out. I looked at him and sat there I mumbled hello.

“I don’t bite, I promise!” he got closer to me as I moved further away.

Next thing the door flung open and Gerard and Mikey walked in, They were having a great time, then Robert started talking to them.