I have brothers

Chapter Eight

“Hey Robert!” Mikey walked over to the fridge and grabbed and drink, Gerard walked over to the lounge and smiled at me.

“Who are you? A fan? Win a competition to spend the day with us?” He said while getting comfortable.

“No actually Gerard.” Robert said. Gerard looked confused.

“A very young reporter?”

“No actually she’s your and Mikey’s - -”

Mikey looked over and said “our? Biggest fan?” He said drinking more water

“No she’s your little sister.” Mikey spat all his drink out of his mouth and Gerard looked over to Robert.

“Our what?!”

“Your sister, Gerard.”

Everyone suddenly starred at me, it was extremely awkward, imagine having 6 normal people starring at you, now imagine 5 rock stars and a rock star’s lawyer starring at you because they have just found out you’re their little sister. It was bloody awkward.

“I’m gonna go now.” I said as I went to get up off the couch, but Frank pulled me down.

“well then another Way, nice to properly meet you!” He smiled

“Well I’m Frank, your uncle.” He smiled “And that’s Bob and Ray and that’s Gerard and Mikey, your brothers. Welcome to the family!” He leant over and hugged me.

I looked over to Gerard and Mikey, they were still staring at me. Robert came over to them and said.

“Well now you have a little sister, how do you feel?” He patted Gerard on the back, he woke up from his daydream and looked over at me again. Mikey had his mouth hung open nearly touching the floor. Ray was near Mikey and pushed his mouth together and then laughed.

“Geez well you guys certainly now how to make someone feel special!” Frank said.

“Oh no! it’s just were really really surprised and - and…’

“Happy.” Mikey finished.

“Well I’ll leave you boys to it, alright?” Robert said clapping his hands together grabbing his coat and walking out the door. Everyone got up and started talking and Frank got me a Coca Cola to drink I sat there sipping at my drink watching them all talk, the TV went on and the radio at the other side of the room. The room was pumping with noise.

“Hi there.” Mikey sat next to me.

“Hi.”

“So I um - you’re my little sister huh?”

“I guess…”

“I’ve always wanted a little sister, say what’s your name?”

“Belinda.”

“Well that’s a very pretty name!”

“I’m 14 not 5 just to let you know.” I said with a nice tone.

“Wow, my little sister all grown up!”

“Sure why not.”

*Gerard’s P.O.V*

That girl on the couch is my little sister.

A/N next chapter continues Gerard's POV