He Imprinted on Me? Jacob Black? Yeah Right.

A New Beginning

Tala's POV
She smiled grimly as she looked down the line. Vampires and werewolves were united as one. All tensed waiting to fight. There came a rustling deep in the woods.
She lowered her head into a crouching stance and growled lowly.
It's about time, thought Jacob.
Seriously though. she thought.
Just as they thought this over a hundred vampires came into view.
Charge? she thought to Edward.
He shook his head. "No."
They got closer.
Charge!? she thought again frantically.
"No."
They were even closer now. So close that the smell was burning her nose so she thought it would fall off.
Charge!? again even more frantically.
"Charge."
As soon as he said this everybody bound forward.
I'm going for the leader! She thought.
No! said Jacob sternly.
Yeah!
No! You'll get hurt.
I wont and you know it.
Fine just be careful.
Always am.
She ran forward to the leader of the vampires and he charged towards her. When he was about five feet away she feigned to the right then thought left. Immediatly she was there leaving the vampire in a stunned fall.
She gave a barky laughed then ran forward and ripped off one of his arms. He hissed and lunged to her grabbing her fur in his other hand. He hauled her up and over his head hissing the entire time. When she went limp in his hands he threw her to the stone nearby.
Tala! Jacob screamed in her mind. She saw him coming foward and told him.
Stop fool. I'm faking.
Immediatly he stopped and the vampire advanced. Right when he was on her she jumped up and ripped him to shreds. Edward was behind her with the lighter and set him on fire.
The battle went on like this until there were no vampires left.
__________________________________________________
Tala and Paul sat on the couch her head on his chest. He was rubbing her back soothingly while she stared at the tv.
DING DONG.
She looked up at Paul who in turn looked at her. When he made no sign of moving she got up shaking her head.
"Fine. I'LL get it."
"You do that."
She stuck her toungue out at him and he rolled his eyes.
Slowly she walked forward and opened the door revealing a very flushed looking Jake.
"Hey sorry. I was running all over the place."
She laughed slightly."It's alright."
He smiled at her taking a minute to catch his breath.
"So what exactly did you come here for?"
"Oh right." He looked at Paul who was staring at them and asked. "Do you want to go for a walk on the beach?"
Tala looked back at her brother and raised her eyebrows. When he nodded his head she squealed and ran over to him wrapping her arms around his neck giving him a sloppy kiss on the cheek.
"Wow. Yeah still not used to the whole superspeed thing."
"Oh." she giggled. "Sorry."
She let go and ran back to Jacob grabbing his hand and practically dragging him to the beach for how fast she was going.
They stopped when they reached the water and just stared out to the sea.He turned her to face him and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"I just wanted to ask something."
"What is it?"
"Well just something I wanted to know. But first."
He leaned down and gave her a quick kiss.
She blushed furiously and asked, "What was that for?!"
"Just wanted to see you blush."
At this she blushed even harder. "What is it you wanted to know?"
"Are you going to stay this time?"
She smiled lovingly up at him. "Of course."
There they stood till the sun went down at the sky. Just staring at each other. Thinking about the days to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay people this is the end... hope you liked it!